No announcement yet.

2019 Indianapolis 500 - Practice Day One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In regards to what Robin Miller just discussed the rumor regarding McLaren buying into SPM with Arrow, a combo of Hinchcliffe and Pagenaud wouldn't be a bad combo for that team.

Comment

And we already have the fastest pre-Fast Friday practice lap since 2016. Munoz did a 230.1 in 2015. That might be tough to beat before Friday but who knows? If they do, then I believe 2003 would be the previous year with the fastest practice speeds of 232.2 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by FlutGOS View Post
        And we already have the fastest pre-Fast Friday practice lap since 2016. Munoz did a 230.1 in 2015. That might be tough to beat before Friday but who knows? If they do, then I believe 2003 would be the previous year with the fastest practice speeds of 232.2 mph.
        Good Information, thank you!
        World's biggest Ryan Hunter-Reay fan!

When not discussing opinions, I try my best to only post facts, if I post something factually incorrect please correct me with a source (if possible)

Comment

Just got here Garages are pretty quiet, everyone that can be is on the track or in the pits, eh?20190514_111905.jpg
          "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
          ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

20190514_112348.jpg
            "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

20190514_112624.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

20190514_112719.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

20190514_115155.jpg

Brian's Wish

Comment

IMS FEVER !!!!

Comment

That picture is a sure sign of spring.

Comment

Who's ineligible for this session? I know the rookies are, but do any veterans need refreshers?
                        Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BEAR View Post
                          That picture is a sure sign of spring.
                          What is this "spring' you speak of? It's still winter here in Cleveland.
                          Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Here in The 'Burgh as well.
                            "Factually Unfounded Opinion" Rep. Elijah Cummings
                            "Loyalty to petrified opinions never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul in this world — and never will." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by thehairpin View Post
                              Who's ineligible for this session?
                              I'm ineligible.
                              "The track will choose who's going to win."

Tony Kanaan

Comment

Originally posted by jp View Post

I'm ineligible.
                                i know you are, but what am i

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget