Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who would you rather see at Kelley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who would you rather see at Kelley?

Unser or Ray

My vote Unser.
    Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Unser
    Kruseman
    Michner
    Rice
    Drake
    Dismore
    Simo
    Fellows
    Gosek
    "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Dizz
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring:
        <STRONG>Dizz </STRONG>
        hard to argue that point dog, but since it wasn't one of the options!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BSJracing:
          <STRONG>

hard to argue that point dog, but since it wasn't one of the options!!!!!!

</STRONG>
          Option or not - Dismore.
          I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

OHHHH, He should be a three time champ! He got Railroaded circa lap 198 75th Indy 500. There is no doubt. Emmo made his career, and thats nothing to sneeze at .Being a step ahead of Emmo is cold cuts to him.
            "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

Comment

Originally posted by debdrake:
              <STRONG>

Option or not - Dismore.</STRONG>
              The guy's just so likeable.
              He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Originally posted by debdrake:
                <STRONG>

Option or not - Dismore.</STRONG>
                Deb, My helmet came from Comet Kart Sales, Trust me there is no bigger fan of Dismore than me.

Comment

Mark Dismore!
                  Keeping You Alert Since 12-01-2000!

Comment

Oh, here it comes. I am gonna get slammed for this, but I would like to see Ray keep his seat. The team gave him a deal. Everything is set. If he gets dumped, several things happen. First, the team looks bad for renigging on it's contract, even though we don't know what's in the contract. People will say Kelley's word is no good. A contract doesn't mean anything in the IRL. You know what kind of garbage we will hear.

It will look real bad if a former IRL champion can't get a ride. Look how critical we were of CART when Vasser looked to be adrift. CART hasn't been able to keep it's champions and the IRL doesn't need to go down that road. Not when it is trying to build name recognition. People remember the winners.

It will also look real bad if another American gets pushed out. The league needs for teams to create opportunities for Americans, not close the door. Granted, he may not be losing the job to a foriegner, but he will still be out. And don't fret for Al. He is going to get something. but if he gets Greg's ride, another American is toast. fini.

And i also feel bad for Greg Ray. He is a nice man and a ferocious compeditor. I hate to see him rideless with the season so close.
                    He probably won't be able to find anything good in the time that is left. Those of you who think it's funny might want to ask yourself how funny it was the last time you lost a job and had a bad time finding another.

Greg Ray is committed and from the very beginning he was committed to the IRL. He never seeked the CART path because he wanted to be an Indianapolis 500 driver. He has repeatedly said he will stay in the IRL because that is where he wants to be. I think the IRL fans might owe him a little respect for that.
                    I'm dead now.

Comment

Mark Dismore Jr.

Comment

I'll second Doc's opinion. Ray was signed and has more potential for a championship run then Al does at this point. If I was doing an Indy one off then I would look to Al for his experience but Ray is the better choice for the full season.

[ February 13, 2002: Message edited by: CrewChief ]

Is it May yet ?

Comment

I would like to see them honor what's known in the business as a 'signed contract.'

Say what you want about Greg...he's a race winner and champion. I think he's been rapped unfairly almost to the point of becoming cartoony. The only problem I have with Greg is the way he walks, like there's a cob stuck up in there.

Of course, this would not have been an issue had they kept Diz, as they should have.

Comment

Dismore...very funnny, doesn't anyone care about results? How many more years is Kelley suppposed to put up with finishing in double digits in the standings?

Ray is the man for the seat, anything less would be a travesty to Greg, Kelley Racing, and the IRL

Comment

Diz was the victim of a plethora of really stupid little things A LOT last season, not many of which he caused.

So there's that.

With regard to Greg, that's who they have a contract with. That's who they need to run.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X