You guys have done some fine work over the years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys have done some fine work over the years

I took some time to visit the Articles pages - a feature that has been missing here for several years.

https://www.trackforum.org/articles

Some very thoughtful posts, race summaries, and reminiscences.

Thanks!

"Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

ps - do you see the Style chooser pop-down menu on the bottom left corner of the page, to the left of the English (US) pop-down?
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Everyone from administrators to users has done some fine work over the years keeping this forum strong, informative and entertaining.

My two other favorite forums for my other pastimes have basically disappeared into oblivion. Some say it's due to the Facebook effect or something like that.
      "Charging a man with murder here was like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500."- Capt. Willard, Apocolypse Now
      "Ain't nuthin' like [being with a woman], 'cept maybe the Indy 500."- Bunny, Platoon
      "To alcohol! The cause of- and solution to- all of life's problems."- Homer J. Simpson

Comment

My favorite has always been the IndyCar forum but I am always totally amazed with the wealth of knowledge and love of the sport on nostalgia. I dearly love it.
        Is it May yet?
        Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Zuckerberg is a newbie

Brian's Wish

Comment

A rich newbie, but still...

Brian's Wish

Comment

Ok. I found the front door to the new digs. Looks pretty good. Where's the bathroom and the break room?
              "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13 View Post
                ps - do you see the Style chooser pop-down menu on the bottom left corner of the page, to the left of the English (US) pop-down?
                Yes.
                "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Well, I see it, but my options seem to be "default style" and "child of default style" - and I'm not really seeing any difference between them? Make it like the old board, PLEASE!!!!
                  I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

I’m finally here at the new digs! A shiny new toy to explore.
                    RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

Will take some time getting used to though.
                      RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

I know - me too. But I appreciate your participation. We will do whatever we can to improve it over time.

Brian's Wish

Comment

I just want to thank my agent, my publicist, my family, all the people who believed in me and stood behind me all those years. I couldn't have done it without their support.

Comment

The little people? You're so kind

Brian's Wish

Comment

There's 13 pages of some of the best posts over the years, but by no means is it all of then best.

https://www.trackforum.org/articles

What are some others we should promote to Articles? Feel free to nominate your own

Brian's Wish

Comment

Responsive 1

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X