Greg Ray Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Ray Released

Ray was released by Team Kelly yesterday-fact.

It's the issue that just won't die...
    http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

marlo told us this morning that she had just talked to greg and he was still with the team despite the rumors.

Comment

God, when this one finally blows, the thread will hit 200 posts - all of 'em saying, "I told you so..."
        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Maybe they haven't told him yet.

Comment

And, for the love of Pete, it's KELLEY Racing.

Two e's - how hard is it?

http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch:
              <STRONG>And, for the love of Pete, it's KELLEY Racing.

</STRONG>
              Same spelling as my ex-wife's first name. Before I put her head in a bowling bag...
              "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

This one sure is interesting...
                Hey JohnK, have a great show...you really do a great job.
                "...American open-wheel racing is based around the most famous oval track in the world -- the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So how in the world does it make sense to center the majority of the IndyCar Series on street courses, road courses and foreign events?..." Terry Blount, ESPN

Comment

<STRONG>And, for the love of Pete, it's KELLEY Racing.</STRONG>
                  Gosh, and here all this time I thought it was for the love of Tom...

Comment

<STRONG>And, for the love of Pete, it's KELLEY Racing.

</STRONG>
                    If after 5 years in the IRL, folks are still spelling Infiniti with a y, they'll never get that 2nd "e" into Kelley!

Comment

So that's Kellee racing, right? :mad:

Will they be using the Infinitee motor?
                      BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

I'm sure Greg Ray's part of his deal with Kelley involves some sponsorship monies that are supposed to come to the team and if those bucks don't show up pretty soon, my bet is AUJ takes the seat.

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: AdamM ]

Comment

Not supporting the rumor as to wether it is true or not - just thinking back on how long (August - October) they denied the Dismore rumurs. Makes you go hmmmnnn...

For Greg's sake I hope that they are not true. That would be a raw deal on KellEy's part. You make a commitment to a deal you should stick to it. Now the talk is supposedly Unser in the third car at Indy if he doesn't have a ride. What about the commitment he made to Dismore and saving the #28 for him?! Seems even thing in writing may be erasable. This is a tough business when money rises to the top faster than scruples. Like I said, for Greg's sake I would hope they are not true. And I was/am one of those who were pi##ed-off about Dismore's dismissal and the way that went down.
                          Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakester:
                            <STRONG>So that's Kellee racing, right? :mad:

Will they be using the Infinitee motor?</STRONG>

.........too cool, now you'll excuse me as I clean the Coca-Cola Classic from my monitor!
                            ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Absolute joke if true. If they pick Unser over Ray, then I can't argue with that. But why did they sign Greg so early and announce it if things weren't set in stone? If true, Kelley has lost what little professional respect they have earned.
                              "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X