Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An extra plug for Welsch Heating and Cooling (check it out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An extra plug for Welsch Heating and Cooling (check it out)

ROBBY McGEHEE (No. 55 Atlas Van Lines/Sam Schmidt Motorsports G Force/Chevrolet/Firestone): “It was great to be back with the Treadway team. Our pit stops were fantastic. In the first stint, we had a major push. I worked with the sway bars and the weight jacker as much as I could. On the first pit stop, we changed the tire pressures, and the car was much better after that. I think we could have had a top-10 finish if we wouldn’t have developed a gearbox problem. Gearboxes take a lot of abuse here, and late in the race I couldn’t go from fourth to fifth. I had to really play with it to force it to change. That’s how (Airton) Dare got past us. But I’m pretty happy with the finish. I wish I could run more races with these guys. Overall, I’d say it was an OK day at the office. We were running laps as fast as the fifth- through 10th-place cars, and with a little more luck we would have been in the top 10. I do feel really bad about one thing, though. On the grid, the crew discovered a crack in the rear wing, and we had to replace it right before the race. That’s the spot that Butch Welsch’s company’s decals were on, and there wasn’t any time to get more stickers for that spot for his company, Welsch Heating & Cooling. I feel really bad about that because he orchestrated a lot of our sponsorship, which made this race happen for me.”

Way to go Welsch Heating and Cooling.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

One thing that ESPN did right today was acknowledge some of the teams not in the lead pack. It was great to see rbm out there, even if he wasn't too competitive today!
      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

PHJ, that's what kept ESPN's coverage
        from being a total failure. Robbie, you
        are one stand up guy, and I hope you can
        get a good ride.
        "Freedom, just around the corner from you,
        With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Hey RBM, great to have you back out there. Please tell Butch Welsch he just gained a new customer. After seeing this post, I called a friend of mine that lives in St. Louis and told him the next time he needs work done on his heat pump, call Welsch Heating and Cooling. He said he'd do it.

Comment

Hey Rob, there was a some people in the stands next section that had a signed that said Welcome back Robby. I didn't see it but my friend did. Who wore their Brian's Wish shirts on Sunday? My mom and me did and Step wore his BW hat.

Comment

Just looking out for one of my own,and supporting the sponsors for the best racing series on the planet.
              Ape Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X