X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Gil

Thanks for the help on my pick5.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Congratulations to Gil and the entire Penske Team for a great drive on an exacting oval.
    Appreciate all the effort put forth by our IRL teams today.
    Good job to all!
    carl s
    Indio, CA
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

congrats to the Captain for letting his boys race. More than once I saw one push the other down to the pit wall contesting a pass.
      "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Great race by Gil and his TEAM. Once again, Penske was the TEAM to beat.

Gateway is a tough place to make a great race for TV...Kinda like Loudin(sp).

Thanks for the help on the pick 5!

Dizz Fan
        "There's no doubt he (Herta) spun on purpose," said Dan Wheldon, …one of the Andretti Green Racing mechanics confessed he was "ashamed" that his team resorted to those tactics.

"It's not my fault" ~ Danica

Comment

When did Gil pass Heilo i looked away and the next thing i knew Gil was in the lead. No that i realy care bc a penske guy won but i would have rather had Heilo win.

Comment

Way to go Gil and Helio. Thanks for getting the pole and 1-2 positions correct per my Pick 5. Captain, thanks for the "no team orders" thing.

And Gil, I think its great that a road racer is the best short track drive in the IRL.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird:
              <STRONG>congrats to the Captain for letting his boys race. More than once I saw one push the other down to the pit wall contesting a pass.</STRONG>
              Yeah, what was with squeezing each other?

And we saw some chps and blocks from alot of other guys. I hope Barnhart gets a handle on this soon because we don't need a big accident.
              "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X