X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Gil

Thanks for the help on my pick5.
    IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Congratulations to Gil and the entire Penske Team for a great drive on an exacting oval.
    Appreciate all the effort put forth by our IRL teams today.
    Good job to all!
    carl s
    Indio, CA
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

congrats to the Captain for letting his boys race. More than once I saw one push the other down to the pit wall contesting a pass.
      "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Great race by Gil and his TEAM. Once again, Penske was the TEAM to beat.

Gateway is a tough place to make a great race for TV...Kinda like Loudin(sp).

Thanks for the help on the pick 5!

Dizz Fan
        Greatest Spectacle in Racing :nod:

Comment

When did Gil pass Heilo i looked away and the next thing i knew Gil was in the lead. No that i realy care bc a penske guy won but i would have rather had Heilo win.

Comment

Way to go Gil and Helio. Thanks for getting the pole and 1-2 positions correct per my Pick 5. Captain, thanks for the "no team orders" thing.

And Gil, I think its great that a road racer is the best short track drive in the IRL.

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird:
              <STRONG>congrats to the Captain for letting his boys race. More than once I saw one push the other down to the pit wall contesting a pass.</STRONG>
              Yeah, what was with squeezing each other?

And we saw some chps and blocks from alot of other guys. I hope Barnhart gets a handle on this soon because we don't need a big accident.
              "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X