IRL Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IRL Commercial

That shot in the commercial of the four cars all rolling into their pit stalls in unison is a VERY cool bit.

I agree. However they could use a little updating of the commercial and put some of the new faces in them.

The wreckage footage is getting a little old too. Don't take it out, just update it. The apoclypse at Atlanta would get somebody's attention!
    Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

It sure would Damlit, it sure would!
      "Freedom, just around the corner from you,
      With truth so far off what good would it do?"

Bob Dylan- "Jokerman"

Comment

Update the IRL Mellancamp promo with 2002 action, Andretti and Judd at Indy, R Gordon @ Indy, and the rest of the regulars, and then show itduring the first half of the ABC broadcast Superbowl next Jan.
        "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

Why would anyone care that John Judd was at Indy?

Comment

John Andretti

You really think he is going to IRL next year?

Comment

Originally posted by stnkypete:
              <STRONG>Why would anyone care that John Judd was at Indy?</STRONG>
              I thought he meant Dario Judd?

Blue
              One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlueStang:
                <STRONG>
                I thought he meant Dario Judd?

Blue</STRONG>
                I did, because the shot of Dario in my commercial would have to include Ashley to help bring about some hype.

The question is, would the IRL and ABC step up and run one of those promos during the Superbowl, as a little preseason hype? Didn't NBC and or FOX have NASCAR promos when they had the Superbowl?

[ August 26, 2002: Message edited by: mattndallas ]
                "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

I wasn't aware of any driver named Dario Judd. . . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X