Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tomas knew Gateway would be difficult...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomas knew Gateway would be difficult...

and quit before he was fired....Gateway is a tough track, EC and Buddy Rice are qualified 15th and 18th Tomas knew he would be way back on the grid...dumb move ...Texas and Chicago are fast tracks he might have won on those tracks...his manager is giving him some bad advice...

Tomas WILL be back for Chicagoland (i'll be there ) and he WILL win.

Comment

Ya, that's it! I guess a lot more difficult then Spa in an F3000 car, eh?

Comment

Sorry I-500, but that's some outlandish speculation. Just go with any of the other 2 or 3 explanations floating around. . .
        "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Actually, Gateway might have played to his strengths. If he could have kept the car on the track and off the walls and other cars.
          Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

If Thomas was serious about racing IndyCars, he would have never quit -- but I like this speculation....then again he is no stranger to the walls....
            "I love the smell of fresh cut wood, to see its veins or grain, to touch and shape it into something new and soft (or Ruff) for a gift to be loved and appreciated by someone..."

-Richard Kearney

Comment

Tomas who??
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy:
                <STRONG>Tomas who?? </STRONG>
                The guy I saw dominate at MIS.
                IRL, Champcar and F1 fan

Comment

I find it interesting that Tomas would show up mid-week for Red Bull promotions, then not show for the tech meeting etc. Somehow, I don't think Eddie can or could fire Tomas. Hmmmmm...who's calling the shots over at RBTC?? Just speculation...

Comment

Fiorentina 1, I really do think St Louis would be more difficult than Spa.
                    I have a Spa on my patio and there is no way in **** I can get a f3000 car in it.
                    I've got sources. I used to know a T-Shirt vendor at the Phoenix track.

Comment

Originally posted by indymotors:
                      <STRONG>Fiorentina 1, I really do think St Louis would be more difficult than Spa.
                      I have a Spa on my patio and there is no way in **** I can get a f3000 car in it.
                      </STRONG>

LMAO
                      "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

SDIF, thanks
                        I've got sources. I used to know a T-Shirt vendor at the Phoenix track.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiorentina 1:
                          <STRONG>Ya, that's it! I guess a lot more difficult then Spa in an F3000 car, eh?</STRONG>
                          Certainly more traffic to drive through.

Professor Joe
                          Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X