X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT An American Classic...

http://carpoint.msn.com/pebblebeach2...sCorvette.aspx

Nice
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

It was a great weekend. I was there . . .

[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: Spike ]
      "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

My step-dad still has his 1968 Corvette Convertible (in Corvette Bronze, only 500 painted in that color).

It is a great car, and even better since I talked him into putting performance Goodyear Eagles on it last summer.

For a 34 year old car, we can still beat the snot out of some of the newer "rice rockets" you see on the street.

I think i need to talk the old man into driving the car to that event next year.

Comment

Originally posted by racermike:
          <STRONG>My step-dad still has his 1968 Corvette Convertible (in Corvette Bronze, only 500 painted in that color).

It is a great car, and even better since I talked him into putting performance Goodyear Eagles on it last summer.

For a 34 year old car, we can still beat the snot out of some of the newer "rice rockets" you see on the street.

I think i need to talk the old man into driving the car to that event next year.</STRONG>
          Should have done it this year. Featured marque next year at the Historics is Bugatti. Dust off your T-37 and bring it up.
          "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X