Buddy Lazier on Pepsi Machine, like Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy Lazier on Pepsi Machine, like Nascar

I saw in the lobby of the Ramada Inn Express in Downtown Indy a Pepsi Machine with the image of Buddy on it. It was similar to the Coke Machines the Nascar guys are on. It has a full size image of Buddy in his Taebo drivers suit that covers the entire front of the machine. Pretty Cool. The marketing department is getting more cool stuff out there.

Pictures! We need pictures!!

It was last fall when Cheever's website had the photos of Eddie's Pepsi machine. Wonder how many of these things were produced.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

The liquor store across from Turn 1 has a Buddy machine too. My mom got to see if for the first time Jan 7th.

Comment

The Quaker state oil change place on Crawfordsville rd has one, Robbie Buhl I think.

I have also seen a Hornish machine. Walk around the speedway grounds during a race and you can see them all.

Comment

Scott Sharp is at the Speedway Motel. He looks surprised!
          Round and round we go, where it stops......

Comment

The Marsh store at Cunningham and Crawfordsville Rd. has a Cheever Pepsi machine. I think it has been there two or three years.
            Is it May yet?
            Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
              <STRONG>The liquor store across from Turn 1 has a Buddy machine too. My mom got to see if for the first time Jan 7th.</STRONG>
              That's the Pit Stop liquor store on 16th St. near Georgtown.
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Great to hear it!!! I've been tempted to tip one of those d**n Jeff Gordon Pepsi machines over! :mad:

BUT, has anyone seen one of these IRL soda machines outside of Indiana?!?
                "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X