it makes me sick about dismore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it makes me sick about dismore

tom kelley stated that along as he had a car diz would have a ride one of the best guys you can find a understanding wife good kids it is sad i hope things works out :mad:
    what the h*ll are you talking about sam !!!! bobby unser

What did i miss here?. what happened to Diz? I was sure he was going to get the third Kelly car this May. is that over?
    I'm dead now.

Comment

just for may it would be nice to see him at all races :mad:
      what the h*ll are you talking about sam !!!! bobby unser

Comment

I have the same question as Dr. Austin. Did something actually happen with Diz/Kelley or are you just hoping something does?

-StatMan
        Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

Ok I just have to chime in here and I'm sure some people aren't going to like what I have to say.

What is the infatuation with Mark Dismore people on this board have ? I think Mark is a good driver but I don't understand this constant bashing of Team Kelley for wanting to make a change after so many years of dismle results. I've heard many here say Mark didn't get as good of equipment as Sharp, maybe that is so but even a 2nd string Kelley car has to be better the most of the smaller budget teams like say a Schmidt or Curb. Yet J.Lazier was able to show really well for Schmidt and in other under funded efforts and Boat was top 5 in points for Curb. IMHO Dismore is a very good qualifier that is a mid pack racer and a nice guy from what I've heard. To me it this isn't the same as Buddy or Sam losing their rides would be or not as much of a loss as say a Billy Boat would be. Although not a big Greg Ray fan I for one expect him to have a decent year and win a race and have serveral top 5's, something Mark didn't do.

Just my opinion.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X