Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Cheever and Schekcter comments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Cheever and Schekcter comments...

Cheever keeps talking about "enforcing the contract". If you were so fed up with a person you usually would release a person for poor performance and agree not to pay the salary as "damages". Could it be that Cheever for all his negative talk desperately wants and needs Tomas? Also listen to Tomas's comments. There is a great story underneath all this I hope Matt-OTN digs it up for us!
    Shawn
    University of Kansas Cancer Center

Cheever needs Tomas
    Like a fish needs a bicycle!
    Live like Dave

Comment

Cheever needs TWR and Red Bull...
      "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

hes going to either make him drive next your or make him sit out thats all

Comment

Originally posted by KevMcNJ:
          <STRONG>Cheever needs Tomas
          Like a fish needs a bicycle!</STRONG>
          Unless it is a fat hogfish, in which case it needs a spear stuck in it. forget tenderloins, I'll blast any hogfish that is in range.

and Eddie doesn't need scheckter as long as Buddy rice continues to produce (AND keep it off the wall). If Red Bull is serious about promoting americans, they would do well to get behind this kid.
          "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X