blew it on the schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blew it on the schedule

Why would you schedule an open weekend race (where you dont compete with nascar)at St Louis? This track doesnt really doesnt lend itself to exciting side by side racing which the Irl is getting known for having.IMO
    why not switch St Louis and say Michigan.You know there will be a few more nascar fans watching today ,why not show them the best the Irl has to offer?

They're wanting to create some sort of "consistency in the schedule". By doing that, you know that you've got Phoenix in March, Homestead in February, Indy in May, St. Louis in August etc.... By doing that, they pretty much assure the attendance figures (although they're building those) in specific times. That way, people can plan for the race.

Anyway, that's my assumption
    But that's just my opinion!

Comment

I agree, you want to bury this turkey and Homestead as deeply as possible and put your best foot forward on the weekends you don't have to compete with NASCAR. That's a whole lot more important than continuity at this point.... Goofy.

Comment

originally posted by jeffery

why not switch St Louis and say Michigan.You know there will be a few more nascar fans watching today ,why not show them the best the Irl has to offer?
        Nascar fans had the perfect oppurtunity to tune into the Michigan race a couple weeks ago when Pocono was delayed by a track repair followed by a rain delay.

They chose to watch the track repair and then a rainstorm than the Michigan race.
        Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X