What about combining efforts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about combining efforts?

Why don't we see more of the maybe teams combining efforts. There are a lot of have "somes" that could combine efforts with another have "some" and put on a pretty good effort.

I know this has been done before but a few of them were done cause one of the parties wanted out of racing.

Just an idea
    Round and round we go, where it stops......

In a word-- EGO!!!!

Most of these guys want to be the chief. And we all know what happens when a team has too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
    We flipped our finger to the King of England
    Stole our country from the Indians
    With god on our side and guns in our hands
    We took it for our own!

Comment

Looks to me like 310 has combined with Cunningham! Shissy, who must have a Dallara or two, will probably hook up with someone, maybe Beck.

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: Mackie ]

Comment

It's been done before. Unfortunately, the result has often been taking two mid-pack teams and creating one really awful team. Then they disband at the end of the season...
        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

The thing is, the place everybody seems to be suffering is in the decal dept. Drivers, crews, and equipment can be found. It's them stickers that are hard to come by. If a team has enough $ for stickers, they'll find the rest needed to go racing.
          "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X