To those who choose to bicker. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who choose to bicker. . .

I've deleted yet another thread that had degenerated into a "my series is better than your series" flame war. I've been trying to edit & squeeze out some good conversation between the infighting, but I'm too busy to do it. Flaming one series or another is against the User Agreement and won't be tolerated.

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Originally posted by rev-ed:
    <STRONG>It's not what you say, it's how you say it.</STRONG>
    Take that back!

Comment

Originally posted by Cant_hit_apex:
      <STRONG>

Take that back!
      </STRONG>
      My Dad can beat up your Dad.
      We flipped our finger to the King of England
      Stole our country from the Indians
      With god on our side and guns in our hands
      We took it for our own!

Comment

Rev , hope it wasn't my post that did it!
        It wasn't intented a a IRL vs.CART post.
        My apologies if it came across wrong.
        “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
        I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
        I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

Crud, I was hoping for someone to tell me what Mario actually said. And what rings was he wearing...

Comment

Rev, my car is better than yours!!!

So there...
            "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

How about,

My favorite series is the best racing series, bar none?
              Ape Man

Comment

"The true sign of a person's intelligence is how much he agree's with me" - one of my Texas friends

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jandj:
                  [QB]Rev , hope it wasn't my post that did it!"

It wasn't your post. It was what i did with it. I accept responsibility for it.

See what happens people call others lemmings? Is the problem the insult itself or the response?
                  I'm dead now.

Comment

Originally posted by jandj:
                    <STRONG>"The true sign of a person's intelligence is how much he agree's with me" - one of my Texas friends</STRONG>
                    hey I've heard that somewhere!
                    "I'm a Rodeo-de-oh-deo-deo-de-Cowboy borderin on the Insane"

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't lead a hortaculture"

"When The Going Get's Wierd, The Wierd Turn Pro"

Comment

Hey. How about a special "bickerboard" flambeau. Only those who enjoy bickering their life away can qualify for membership and application must be accompanied by a photograph.
                      I've given up trying to rid my desert property of ants but have learned that they can be led away from the home to live and do their thing on the perimeter.
                      carl s
                      Indio, CA
                      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

rev, I agree with your intent, I hope you continue to speak softly and use the big stick, I thought I was done with that stuff, but with the influx of new "visitors," and people who belong here and should know better,it has gotten way out of hand. In answer to that, I had fallen back on my old ways.

Things should return to normal soon, when the wheels start to roll again, Off-season has become a PITA.

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: Mackie ]

Comment

What rings she asks... one looked like a USAC champ ring... one looked like a Indy 500 champ ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Austin:
                            <STRONG> See what happens people call others lemmings? Is the problem the insult itself or the response?</STRONG>
                            It is both.

It's hard enough dealing with the original insults and flames, but when people start responding in a similar fashion, it's just a mess. Best solution: when flames occur, ignore them. They just want to get you upset anyway. This suggestion is for CART fans and IRL fans alike.

BTW - jandj, don't believe I saw your post, but I'm sure it was wonderful.
                            "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Speaking of wonderful , thanks for the look at the lil' cutie , Rev !

She's a real sweetheart .My best to you and the Missus !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X