Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Chicagoland...

Maybe.

Bought some tickets on Ebay, but having trouble finding a hotel/motel near the track. The track's website is of limited help. Any body live nearby that can provide me (and others) with assistance?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Try the super 8 on 191st St in Mokena, about a 10 min drive. (708) area code.

Another is the Abe Lincoln in Frankfort, about a 10 min drive to the track. (815) area code.

Try the Holiday inn or the Bay;mont Inn in Tinley Park, about a 20 min drive to the track. (708) area code.

Sorry I couldn't come up with phone numbers for you, I'm lazy.

Other than the Abe Lincoln which is on Highway 30, all of those are off I-80, the other direction from the track than Joliet, so many may not think of those.

I'll keep thinking...

Comment

I'm going up Sunday morning. Got two tickets on E-Bay for $35. Quite a deal!

This race is the most underrated, and it will be close to Texas in excitement.
      www.ragingphotos.com

Comment

If those fail look at hotels in Homewood,Il.(about 25 min away, off the Halsted St. exit from I-80) or Lansing, Il. (30 min, off the Torrence Ave. exit)

If all else fails, you can come stay out here in beautiful NW Indiana, (Merrillville, Hobart area) about one hour from the track.
        Heck, we could hook up and I'll lead you to the track.
        "The guys on the IRL side went beyond fair. It would have been easy for either side to back out, but this time they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."..... Jimmy Vasser on the merger.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadrage:
          <STRONG>This race is the most underrated, and it will be close to Texas in excitement. </STRONG>
          They were three wide on the third lap last year. Just an awesome race. The pole speed was faster than at Texas, I believe race laps were running around 215, I'm guessing they'll add another 3-4 mph this year.

I've been to both Winston Cup races, both Busch races, and even the ARCA race last year, and The IRL put on the best show by far. Not that I'm biased or anything.
          "The guys on the IRL side went beyond fair. It would have been easy for either side to back out, but this time they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."..... Jimmy Vasser on the merger.

Comment

Coming from Michigan your best bet is at the Harlem Avenue exit on I-80, as mentioned by Starrcam. If no luck there try the places at the Houbolt Rd. exit on I-80, about 15 minutes west of the track.Fairfield Inn 815-741-3499,Ramada Inn 815-730-1111,or the Hampton Inn 815-725-2424.

A Holiday Inn Express is located at the Larkin Avenue exit on I-80, 10-15 minutes west of the track. 815-729-2000.
            "We have all become much more sensitive now.But remember,pity is such a recent invention." Fernand Meyssonnier, France's last surviving executioner.

Comment

K-Man, I"m in Tinley, why don't we know each other? We should hang and talk sh*t.

Comment

I'll keep thinking...

and hopefully breathing and all those other things...

sorry, couldn't resist
                "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Bird, I'm a Blonde now, I can't make any promises.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X