Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email addresses

Who has John K's email address?

Better yet who has the producer's email address.

I think we can have an impact on what they are giving us. I would encourage you send them emails detailing your feelings on the coverage of the IRL. I would hope that you would remember the rules of this forumn when you sent your comments.

Be straight to the point but civil.
    If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Go to the espnRPM site and there is a section for sending email to the show. That's how I got in touch with JohnK last May.
    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by PHJIndy:
      <STRONG>Go to the espnRPM site and there is a section for sending email to the show. That's how I got in touch with JohnK last May.</STRONG>
      That worked for me also, I used the contact form and John K. emailed me back.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

thanks I was looking for a direct link.
        If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X