• Show
Clear All

• Brayton, this tops it ALL!

Go to Put Bull's web site: http://www.pitbullenergydrink.com/
    Click on about us
    Click on Management Team
    Who's the Chairman of the Board:
    John Devries

Something is very strange about all this!

markbilek
    http://www.drivechicago.com

Wow what money can do for you!
    Who would have ever thunk it!
    aXe
    Born Again Race Fan seen at
    www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Something crazy is going on. A man with the bucks, who loves racing, and wants to run Indy Cars.

I wish someone would get to the bottom of this once and for all.

If not, then I suggest the Karl Marx Indy Racing league. Pull randomly 33 citizens each year from the USA. We could have a housewife from Boston vs. Grandma from Chicago.

No one would have racing experience but by God everyone in this country would have a truly equal chance to run the Indy 500.

Comment

...already covered. Click here

http://harm.net
        http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

We've been talking about this for days on the other Brayton / DeVries threads, haven't we? Is there something new here?

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
          "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

On this topic though - think about it. You are the chairman of basically a rip of product (Red Bull - Pit Bull). The product you are ripping off just got into racing in the United States. As Chairman you think, well **** , I have driven cars before, why don't we run in the IRL as well and that way we will appear to be just as big as the IRL.

And like a good business man would, you think "who else can we get to dump some money in". So you see 310 racing serious about getting into the sport and through your company you have met Sprewell and know he has a racing business like 310. **** , call him up and get him to through some bucks down as well.

Oh well, it is the off-season, something to talk about right. I can't wait to ask Dixon about DeVries.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJim:
              <STRONG>Pull randomly 33 citizens each year from the USA. We could have a housewife from Boston vs. Grandma from Chicago. </STRONG>

Sounds like one of those "Reality TV" shows to me!

Comment

I am talking about the whole intertwining of Brayton and DeVries. Seems like this is a "stock for sale" or "marking deal" to me with no money involved.

We'll see.
                http://www.drivechicago.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Bone:
                  <STRONG>On this topic though - think about it. You are the chairman of basically a rip of product (Red Bull - Pit Bull). The product you are ripping off just got into racing in the United States. As Chairman you think, well **** , I have driven cars before, why don't we run in the IRL as well and that way we will appear to be just as big as the IRL.

And like a good business man would, you think "who else can we get to dump some money in". So you see 310 racing serious about getting into the sport and through your company you have met Sprewell and know he has a racing business like 310. **** , call him up and get him to through some bucks down as well.

Oh well, it is the off-season, something to talk about right. I can't wait to ask Dixon about DeVries.</STRONG>
                  'Fraid you got your facts wrong here, MB. 310 is a separate team altogether. That's a different underqualified (looking at his resume alone, although Mack did pass his rookie test) driver. Mack did,'t bring dumptruck loads of cash with him, he's getting financial support for this effort from black celebrities. IMO, 310 has a much better chance of turning a wheel than Brayton, but we'll see.
                  "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Which facts are wrong? John is smart to call Sprewell and get him involved because 310 will be involved. Good move on his part. My point is I doubt Sprewell would be associated had 310 not indicated they were getting involved - in IRL racing.

Comment

Bones, this thread is about Brayton Racing, not 310 Racing.

Oh, now I get it. Are you saying that Sprewell might have gotten involved with Brayton after seeing the 310 effort come together?

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: ZenMan ]
                      "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Originally posted by ZenMan:
                        <STRONG>Bones, this thread is about Brayton Racing, not 310 Racing.

Oh, now I get it. Are you saying that Sprewell might have gotten involved with Brayton after seeing the 310 effort come together?

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: ZenMan ]</STRONG>
                        I think that's where MB's going with this, he doesn't seem like a troll on this topic. And, it could be a reasonable assumption. Lots of black celebrities helping 310, Spree doesn't want to be left out....
                        "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

310 and Sprewell complete for clients.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X