The future of IndyCars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future of IndyCars!

The kid in his first joy ride. I get more excited each time I think that another AJ Foyt will be in the Indy 500 in a few years. It's only a matter of time.
    He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

And here's the family.

Comment

Awesome.

Thanks Mears Fan.
      Center Grove Trojans
      2008 5A Football State Champs
      2015 6A Football State Champs
      2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
      2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the first glimpse of the futures firts 5 time Indy 500 winner....and he's named Foyt!
        Third Gen Indy Fan

Comment

Boy cant wait for the IPS to start up can ya :cool

Comment

Wow, he doesn't look like a Foyt in the belly.
            RIP Sammich

Comment

This just occured to me. Did you know that AJ IV has an uncle (Larry) who is 24 and owns and races a team in BGN? Can you imagine having an uncle only 7 years older than you?

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: R_Mears_Fan ]

Comment

Yet
                I've got sources. I used to know a T-Shirt vendor at the Phoenix track.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan:
                  <STRONG>This just occured to me. Did you know that AJ IV has an uncle (Larry) who is 24 and owns and races a team in BGN? Can you imagine having an uncle only 7 years older than you?

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: R_Mears_Fan ]</STRONG>
                  Hard to believe but a kid I grew up with has an uncle a few months younger than he is.
                  RIP Sammich

Comment

I can't wait to see how he'll do this year!

[ January 30, 2003: Message edited by: R_Mears_Fan ]

Comment

Originally posted by R_Mears_Fan:
                      <STRONG>This just occured to me. Did you know that AJ IV has an uncle (Larry) who is 24 and owns and races a team in BGN? Can you imagine having an uncle only 7 years older than you?

[ February 12, 2002: Message edited by: R_Mears_Fan ]</STRONG>
                      Well I've got a Nephew who is about 4 years older then me.'
                      aXe
                      Born Again Race Fan seen at
                      www.openwheelracers3.com

Comment

Jack Starnes took leave from AJ's teams for many years to "raise the kid" from Jr. dragsters, to karts, to Silver Crown, to IPS.
                        He's been with him every step of the way.

Starnes will now be back on the road travelling with the Kid to all the races on the schedule. He said the thinks the Kid's "Got it".

I sure hope so.
                        "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Comment

Jack Starnes is a man of few words, and no B.S.. If he sez he's got 'IT', he's got 'IT'
                          My major malfunction is...I want the people I love and respect to live forever...The problem is...Life don't work that way...

P.S. Questions, comments, death threats, invitations to a pigs bris, my number is still (317) 809-4483

Comment

Cool Pic-
                            AJ is gonna be a favorite of mine. Hope he incorporates the cowboy hat sticker like the old #14.

AJ JR. Looks like Steve Blake, PG for Maryland.
                            “I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction.
                            The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice. And I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family.
                            And I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time, in the future.”

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X