who is mitchener motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is mitchener motorsports

is this a new team do they have a tire test date !!!!!!!!!
    what the h*ll are you talking about sam !!!! bobby unser

Where did you see this name? I have an idea of who it is. I'm sure the team I'm thinking of does nto have a tire test date.
    Dan Schlosser
    Go fast, turn left !
    www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
    Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Haven't we seen Michener motorsports before? I thought he ran JJ Yeley at Indy in '97 in a Menard chassis with Infiniti power. Somebody help me out with my failing memory.
      "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

That was a Sinden car Yelley ran at Indy. Basically a Menard farm team.
        Dan Schlosser
        Go fast, turn left !
        www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
        Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Thanks Dan. Still, didn't somebody race for Michener in '97 or '98??
          "But another icy Indiana winter will come and go and before we know it, springtime returns and it will be May and the roar of engines will once again breathe life into the lazy Hoosier sky and bring us back together." -- Sid Collins

Comment

Andy once ran for Brand in the first generation R&S car.

Comment

I think they had a car in a race up in West Lafayette... the number was... 83? But that was way before '97.
              Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZenMan:
                <STRONG>Thanks Dan. Still, didn't somebody race for Michener in '97 or '98??</STRONG>
                Come on Zen, you're being messed with. They're screwing with me. Andy Michner drove in '98 for Chitwood/Greg Barnhardt(no relation to Brian). Notice the difference in spelling of Michner/Mitchener. Manson's on the right track.

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: trevor83 ]

Comment

Originally posted by trevor83:
                  <STRONG>

Come on Zen, you're being messed with. They're screwing with me. Andy Michner drove in '98 for Chitwood/Greg Barnhardt(no relation to Brian). Notice the difference in spelling. Manson's on the right track.</STRONG>

MitchenerMotorsports runs in the same series as Step33Racing.
                  We flipped our finger to the King of England
                  Stole our country from the Indians
                  With god on our side and guns in our hands
                  We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by step33:
                    <STRONG>

MitchenerMotorsports runs in the same series as Step33Racing.</STRONG>

Vaporware Nationals?

Comment

Yep, It was Andy Michner I was thinking of. Owner, driver, what's the difference??

Comment

Originally posted by ZenMan:
                        <STRONG>Yep, It was Andy Michner I was thinking of. Owner, driver, what's the difference?? </STRONG>
                        Ok, since you're still not catching on, here's a subtle clue. My last name is Mitchener.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor83:
                          <STRONG>

Ok, since you're still not catching on, here's a subtle clue. My last name is Mitchener.</STRONG>
                          Gosh Trevor, you shouldn't have let on so soon. I'm figuring by tomorrow evening there'd be a whole 3 page thread regarding the inappropriate nature of this no-name team that nobody knows anything about being in the IRL.

http://harm.net
                          http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

Oh yeah... I know who Trevor is. But I was honestly digging for where the heck the name "Michener" (or at least Michner) appeared in the IRL history. We need a little Homer icon for "D'oh!"

Comment

Mitchener or Michner, Ole Tom still says it the same on the IMS sound system. '98 was sweet music to my ears. I pretended he was talking about me when he said something like, "Michner qualifies for the '98 Indy 500."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X