How Does Scheckter Leaving Effect the Red Bull Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Does Scheckter Leaving Effect the Red Bull Sponsorship

As far as I know, the Red Bull Sponsorship deal expires at the end of the season. It also seems like Scheckter kept his job because of the Red Bull connections.

Now that Scheckter has quit the team and TWR hasn't found a badge, does Eddie have any chance of keeping the Red Bull Sponsorship for next season?

Will Red Bull stay in American racing?

What teams are in the running for the sponsorship. If they're serious about grooming talent for F1, might they head for a series with road racing?

Will Red Bull pull a Pit Bull?
    Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Perhaps...

Joe V.

Comment

Of course since Red Bull, had no clue they could have gone to CART before now. Yea they are where they are simply because they like to buy Wreackter new cars every week. This deserves another GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
        sa

Comment

You mean CART will be able to get a sponsor that is not related to the engine company --WOW!!

I bet every team in CART had this graphic sent to Red Bull begging for sponsorship.

Maybe CART's kick butt marketing team will place Red Bull on every car. Opps, I forgot - that kick butt team has put EVERY TEAM they have worked for out of business.

Could that be repeated???

Being sued for $2.1 BILLION is a serious problem!!

Comment

Joe Bob, IIRC, Red Bull was on the car before Tomas was ever selected (or even considered) for the #52. Basic translation: Tomas means nothing to Red Bull's involvement with Cheever.
            "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Besides, if Cheever decides to keep Rice, then Rice has a "Personal Contract" with Red Bull so I don't think it will affect it in ANY manner.
              But that's just my opinion!

Comment

you would ask, ok, I'll bite the bait, Tomas, as a no call, no show, will probably never get any more support from Red Bull, if he does I won't use that product anymore. Any one know where I can buy some Pit Bull, it tastes and "works" better.

Comment

Red Bull is rumored to be interested in buying Jaguar F1. I've never heard anything about CART involvement.
                  "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

As I have posted often, look for Tomas with TCGR next year in CART, with free Fords.

Comment

what's with constant mention of free specfords for TCGR Mackie? I suspect they won't be the only team receiving free engines in either series.
                      "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X