Kruseman passes test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kruseman passes test

Anaybody know is this was anything more that just a paid test. I mean is there a chance of Kruseman runnig for PDM? Does he have money? http://www.indyracing.com/press/story.php?id=407

I believe that Kruseman will run for PDM in the IRL at some point this season. That's all I'm saying.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

All I know is that Kruseman is out there busting his tail to find the money. He isn't sitting by the phone from what I hear from several sources.

And frankly, this is EXACTLY the type guy I want to see getting an IRL ride. And he's making his own breaks. Several others should take note.
      We flipped our finger to the King of England
      Stole our country from the Indians
      With god on our side and guns in our hands
      We took it for our own!

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed:
        <STRONG>I believe that Kruseman will run for PDM in the IRL at some point this season.</STRONG>
        When the Reverend believes in something, the congregation should heed him!
        Quit whining. Enjoy the racing.

Comment

I'll say again - Kruser is a MASSIVE talent, very accomplished, and he's won races that people have paid to see. I hope he gets in a decent car and shows us what he's capable of. And, if he does, the IRL should market him to within an inch of his life. HERE is a guy we could build a series around.
          "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Great news about Cory. Looking forward to seeing him at Manzy around the Phoenix race!
            "...American open-wheel racing is based around the most famous oval track in the world -- the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. So how in the world does it make sense to center the majority of the IndyCar Series on street courses, road courses and foreign events?..." Terry Blount, ESPN

Comment

Kruseman is everything that so many of us have been waiting for. He is a stand on the gas racer who understands the current racing environment. And the best part is that he does not have a problem with the current situation and has decided to buckle down and work within it rather than whine about it.

The fact that he is maybe teaming up with PDM makes the deal even better. A grassroots racer running with one of the last true grassroots racing team in the IRL.

Is there anybody else that could top these guys as sentimental favorites?
              Dan Schlosser
              Go fast, turn left !
              www.tracksideonline.com

"Count all your blessings, just don't keep score...."
              Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Hey I'll do my part, I'll buy the T-Shirt.

Comment

I was fortunate enough a few years back to witness Cory win his first SCRA A main at a nasty little lumpy track in El Centro (Imperial Fairgrounds)- I believe that is where his dad lost his life in a midget. AUJ won one of his first CRA A Mains at the same place - I think in the early eighties.

Look forward to Cory's working his butt off to move up. Heard that Tyce Carlson was real helpfull in the IRL test.

carl s
                  Indio, CA
                  Let's add a truckload of short trackers to the IRL salsa.We already got a bazillion great roadracers.
                  Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

"All I know is that Kruseman is out there busting his tail to find the money. He isn't sitting by the phone from what I hear from several sources.
                    And frankly, this is EXACTLY the type guy I want to see getting an IRL ride. And he's making his own breaks. Several others should take note"

Indeed, another driver who needs to bring cash to get a ride...think about it...

Comment

We think about it all the time Howard. Why don't you leave this thread alone and let us enjoy the fact that a darn good racer passed his rookie test today.

:mad:
                      Dan Schlosser
                      Go fast, turn left !
                      www.tracksideonline.com

Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

Howard ITS A GOOD USAC DRIVER
                        WHATS WRONG THIS??????????

WHAT COUDL POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH THIS?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!

Comment

You missed the point Eric. Howard is not complaining about the driver.

Darnit, I'm contributing to Howard ruining a thread. Sorry.
                          Dan Schlosser
                          Go fast, turn left !
                          www.tracksideonline.com

Mark "Hoot" Marchetti

Comment

I would like to know if PDM used the same engine in all three tests, they ran 300 miles at Fontana, a bunch more at Phoenix and now this, does anybody have the answer?

Comment

Would this kid be better off in the IPS this year?

I don't know much about him but if all he gets in the IRL is a couple of weekends in the car w/o much testing I would rather see him(or any other driver w/o much experience in these types of cars) get into the IPS with a quality team who has the budget to test.

How about CK becoming the 1st driver to kick tail in the IPS and move up to a quality ride in the IRL with a full funded ride.
                              If the league is not going to shift their stance on the fees I would imagine all of the ovals would start being replaced by "chamber of commerce financially supported" TV infomercials dressed up like a car race for different city centers across the USA.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X