Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truscelli???

This is what Joe has to say on his website:

"We here at Truscelli Team Racing look forward to the 2002 IRL season. We intend to be making announcements in the near future of sponsors and drivers. We are certainly proud of our former drivers, Roberto Moreno and Jacques Lazier, and look forward to recruiting new talent for the upcoming season."

Anyone have any poop on this team?
    Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Change the year to 2001, and the above is pretty similar to what was posted on the site last year.
    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by rev-ed:
      <STRONG>Change the year to 2001, and the above is pretty similar to what was posted on the site last year.</STRONG>
      I'll give Joe credit for this. He was at EVERY IRL race last year. And was entertaining potential sponsors at most of them. The guy is trying. And he did pretty well with J. Lazier when they ran together.

I really hope he is able to put something together.
      We flipped our finger to the King of England
      Stole our country from the Indians
      With god on our side and guns in our hands
      We took it for our own!

Comment

With Moreno out of a ride, I wouldn't be suprised if they showed up at least at Indy-if not at a couple of other shows leading up to May.
        "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

I hope it works out for Joe, but rev is right, change a few words around and the statement is the same. He did bring us J. Lazier though, with help!

Comment

Joe did not give Jacques his first ride in an IRL car, Mitch Davis gave Jacques his first ride in a GFORCE with a Infiniti engine at the Phoenix race and he just missed making the field at Indy that year

Comment

Originally posted by rokjr:
              <STRONG>Joe did not give Jacques his first ride in an IRL car, Mitch Davis gave Jacques his first ride in a GFORCE with a Infiniti engine at the Phoenix race and he just missed making the field at Indy that year</STRONG>
              Did I not say "with help," Joe gave Jacque most of his rides.

Comment

step is right, Joe is one guy obviously trying to get back in it. My above comment was not to be construed as disdain for Truscelli's efforts, just realization that he hasn't had much success for a while. Hope it turns around, though. . .
                "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Note to Joe: if you only get partial funding, consider IPS.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
                  "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

Joe at Indy with Moreno would be cool.

Comment

As long as "Plow Boy" drives the transporter For those of you who don't know him, Plow Boy was a starting linebacker at Oklahoma with Brian Bosworth and then transfered to Texas A&M where he broke his back which ended his football playing days. Great big ole boy that Right Rear and I have plenty of funny stories about
                      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X