• Roquin Motorsports To Field Two Cars In Infiniti Pro Series

Click Here

"and the best target market for our sponsors.”

Since when does the IPS race in Mexico?
    RIP Sammich

Comment

Originally posted by rahalnut:
      <STRONG>Since when does the IPS race in Mexico?</STRONG>
      This team fielded two cars in FF2000 last year, didn't they, with two Mexican drivers. They ran everywhere they could possibly run those cars at. I saw them at Gingerman in April of 01 (where I understood they had a shop) where they were running a club event to get seat time. The cars were painted the colors of the Mexican flag and I think everyone of their sponsors were Mexican, as well as every member of the crew I spoke too during the season.

Their drivers were young and aggressive

Comment

Rev, fire up the IPS thread!

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
        "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I don't think the engineering was there last year. They were backmarkers all year in Indy Lights, but were always in the top 10.
          RIP Sammich

Comment

<STRONG> They were backmarkers all year in Indy Lights, but were always in the top 10. </STRONG>
            Did they run a lights team in addition to FF2000? I don't recall.

Comment

For those of you with little faith, the IPS is shaping up. Then again, here is word of a two car effort and there are those here who will question their history, qualifications, intent and origin, without giving them a chance. They will join a group of the same owners who rallied around Tony George in the first season of the IRL, just look at the names. The best part is that seven venues will have two races on race day, with the same potential for great races!

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon:
                <STRONG>

Did they run a lights team in addition to FF2000? I don't recall.</STRONG>
                Yes, They had Rolando Quintanilla and I think Rudy Junco.
                RIP Sammich

Comment

The guys of theirs I watched in FF2000 was Piero Rodarte and Memo Rojas who finished 4 and 6th respectively on the year (for comparison purposes Luyendyk finished 9th 80 points out).

Comment

They were backmarkers all year in Indy Lights, but were always in the top 10.

I thought there were only 10 cars in the Indy Lights series last year.

Comment

That's why they could be both top ten finishers and backmarkers at the same time.
                      Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X