Hey B1.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey B1.....

With the report that Robbies deal with Cahill has fallen through, have you joined me on the unemployment line? Or can you shed some light on an alternate plan?
    "And I gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood

....how could this deal fall through when there was basically no sponsorship involved?......

Comment

It has fell through. I hope Robby doesn't mind me posting this but this was his response to my e-mail.

From Robby:

I didn't get dumped from the team, the team just doesn't have any money. If Cahill runs, I will be the driver, if he doesn't run, I have to find another team. There was no split, I talk to Larry almost daily. We are working hard to get the funding, he can't do it out of his pocket any more.

Comment

Where did you see that?

Comment

Of course, Cahill revived the career of Dr. Jack Miller...I don't have a good feeling about this...
          "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by B1:
            <STRONG>Where did you see that?</STRONG>
            Julie corresponds with Robbie quite a bit B1.
            SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
            " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I know she talks with. I was asking rr where he heard about robby.

Comment

I just seen the post on TSL. So I answered my own question.

Comment

Originally posted by B1:
                  <STRONG>I just seen the post on TSL. So I answered my own question.</STRONG>
                  Same here....that was where I heard.
                  "And I gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring:
                    <STRONG>Julie corresponds with Robbie quite a bit B1.</STRONG>
                    Yeah he knows that dog, the whole Cahill team basically knows me.

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
                      <STRONG>

Yeah he knows that dog, the whole Cahill team basically knows me.</STRONG>
                      Um, well, never mind.

Comment

Cahill rarely nisses an IRL race, I suspect, and hope that something will come through that will allow the team to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor83:
                          <STRONG>

Um, well, never mind. </STRONG>
                          No that is not what I was talking about cause I know what you are thinking. I hung out near their garage talking to Janet/Robby or anyone else quite a bit at the last 4 races this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jrandrew00:
                            <STRONG>

No that is not what I was talking about cause I know what you are thinking. I hung out near their garage talking to Janet/Robby or anyone else quite a bit at the last 4 races this year.</STRONG>
                            Make sure you notice the big smiley. You know I'm playing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor83:
                              <STRONG>

Make sure you notice the big smiley. You know I'm playing with you.</STRONG>
                              OK, now this is getting PG 13

Trevor, we are going to have to check you for ID

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X