Is Ray still driving for Foyt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ray still driving for Foyt?

#41 Greg Ray/AJ Foyt Enterprises is on the entry list. Did I miss something?

-StatMan
    Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

many reliable sources were false. Stay tuned for Chicagoland

Comment

If I were Greg, I'd drop a business card and a resume by Team Cheever, then follow up with a call in a couple of days.

Call me crazy, but I think he as part of that team would fare very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Defender:
        <STRONG>Call me crazy, but I think he as part of that team would fare very well.</STRONG>
        You're crazy!
        "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

"Is Ray still driving for Foyt?"

A kind way to put it!
          carl s
          Indio, CA
          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

He's out there today is Foyt's #41. With the second slowest speed of session 1, he was only faster than Noda... It's not really fair to call that "driving"... Putterin' maybe
            If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TxIndyFan:
              <STRONG>He's out there today is Foyt's #41. With the second slowest speed of session 1, he was only faster than Noda... It's not really fair to call that "driving"... Putterin' maybe</STRONG>
              LOL. I understand what your saying, but it's funny to think that 164 mph is "putterin'" I've never drove 164mph, but I bet if I did I wouldn't think I was putterin'! I'd probably be looking for the eject button!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach P:
                <STRONG>many reliable sources were false. Stay tuned for Chicagoland</STRONG>
                and many of the usual unreliable ones.

Comment

No, Ray is riding around in a Foyt car. The sad thing is that AJ will be trashed when he finally lets him go.

Ray is probably in a hissy fit snit over losing Tomas Knapp, who had him running as badly as he is now. Do you recall, "his car is a piece of crap, and so are you," I wanna be a fly on the wall if he ever says that to Foyt

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Defender:
                    If I were Greg, I'd drop a business card and a resume by Team Cheever, then follow up with a call in a couple of days."

Don't you remember how cheezed off Cheever was when Ray took him and McGehee out at Texas last year? Ray almost killed all of them and Cheever won't ever forget it. They don't like each other anyway, and sticking them in the same team would not be good.
                    "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie:
                      Do you recall, "his car is a piece of crap, and so are you," I wanna be a fly on the wall if he ever says that to Foyt[/QB]
                      Looking down, no doubt, from the ceiling, at Ray, on the floor, on his back, looking up at you!

[ August 24, 2002: Message edited by: Doc Austin ]
                      "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X