Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Greg Ray is still with Team Kelley to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Greg Ray is still with Team Kelley to me!

From the Kelley Racing web site comes the following picture:

Greg is shown at the new shop with some of his team mates.

The link: http://www.kelleyracing.com/

Go get 'em Greg!!!!!

"Wow!Look at that!Five new tubs just for me!"
    Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Maybe it's an imposter...not! I bet Team Kelley has a very nice facility.

Comment

Yeah, look at the shape he is in. This guy is committed to being in peak form. He's committed to being fit and being the best race driver he can. I don't understand all the resentment i've seen toward's Ray. He's a nice man and a committed professional.
        I'm dead now.

Comment

people suck
          It's a brand new day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Austin:
            <STRONG>Yeah, look at the shape he is in. This guy is committed to being in peak form. He's committed to being fit and being the best race driver he can. I don't understand all the resentment i've seen toward's Ray. He's a nice man and a committed professional.</STRONG>
            ... who can't handle being chased by another race car without sticking his own ride into the fence.
            http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo7:
              <STRONG>Maybe it's an imposter...not! I bet Team Kelley has a very nice facility.</STRONG>
              Here is a pic of the shop from their web site:

Comment

Looks like Ray is taking notes...or is that his severance package?

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch:
                  <STRONG>... who can't handle being chased by another race car without sticking his own ride into the fence.</STRONG>
                  Which doesn't suck near as bad as being a World Driving Champion that just piled into a parked safety vehicle....
                  “With the help of God and true friends, I come to realize
                  I still got two strong legs, even wings to fly
                  I ain’t wastin’ time no more...”

Comment

Greg Ray is needlessly abused on this forum, but I understand why. When Ganassi, and then Penske, came back to Indy, it was Ray and Menard to which we all looked to show that the IRL could, in fact, compete with the best of CART.

Unfortunately, with the world watching, Ray failed to meet the challenge in a manner whcih made it look like he sucumbed to the pressure. Only Greg knows if he did or not.

I still think he's one of the best four or five drivers in the IRL. And I'm no more disappointed in him than I am with a couple of other drivers who might have beaten Penske last year (Sharp & Buhl).
                    Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

I bet Ray wins Homestead.....

any takers?
                      All Roads Lead to Indy...

Comment

Originally posted by jandj:<STRONG>
                        Which doesn't suck near as bad as being a World Driving Champion that just piled into a parked safety vehicle....</STRONG>
                        Naw - more people have seen Greg Ray choke. Really.

What is this "looked like"? He's made mistakes under pressure THREE times - Indy 2000, Indy 2001, Texas 2001. And that's not counting that pit road incident at Indy in 1999.

Buhl, at the very least, got to the end of the race. The others took themselves out way too early in the race.
                        http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IndyRob:
                          <STRONG>I bet Ray wins Homestead.....

any takers?</STRONG>
                          I'll take some of that action Rob

I'm not going to make any predictions on the winner yet but I'm leaning towards one of the Laziers Oh yeh I can't believe they took that shot of the new shop and didn't include Sampson, KevMo, and Chris Blind Mellon chitlin go Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww
                          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

If he beats the big boys without slapping the wall I won't EVER say anything bad about him again. Promise.
                            Man to Man is so unjust... there's no Man you can Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch:
                              <STRONG>... who can't handle being chased by another race car without sticking his own ride into the fence.</STRONG>
                              Is the answer Emo at INDY, with a lap lead?
                              "OWRS did not return phone calls."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X