• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hdolan
    Insider
    • Jul 2000

Hey John K

I think you folks are doing something right. Miller is stirring up half the audience in a negative way and the other half thinks he's great...good job...
  • mario
    Insider
    • Feb 2001

John:

Is your RPM Now radio show supposed to be carried over the internet on espnradio.com? The web site sure makes it seem that way. I tried to listen but they weren't broadcasting the show. I checked and could get other shows at different times, but not the RPM show.

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: mario ]

Comment

• MicroRacer
      • Jul 2000

Originally posted by hdolan:
      <STRONG>I think you folks are doing something right. Miller is stirring up half the audience in a negative way and the other half thinks he's great...good job...</STRONG>
      Maybe that's 1/3 reacts in a negative way 1/3 reacts in a positive way and 1/3 don't watch anymore.

I'm part of the 1/3 that doesn’t watch anymore.

Get it.

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: MicroRacer ]
      I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

• Tara
        • Jul 2000

I'm part of that growing "I don't watch anymore too!".
        Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

• jrandrew00
          • Jul 2001

I have decided to turn on the mute when RM is on. Couldn't believe RPM would let him say things that aren't true and stir up stuff.

Comment

• hdolan
            Insider
            • Jul 2000

I've ben reading about people who no longer watch RP2nite on these forums for years now...however, they're still on and the bitching continues

Comment

• PHJIndy
              "h" is my middle name
              • May 2001

If there is little for an IRL fan on RPM, why watch? I can get information too many other places. I don't need to see RM blaspheme TG every chance he gets.
              I was channel surfing last night, and came across RPM and RM was on as my wife was passing through the room, and she said "I can't stand to look at that man." She never makes judgmental statements like that, but that's how ludicrous it's become. The man should never be given legitamacy, PERIOD, in IRL matters. The little trick in from of the CART tent, and the ever present "Cart is the greatest racing on earth" statement is all that RPM should need to dismiss him from his IRL "reporting."

[ February 11, 2002: Message edited by: PHJIndy ]
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

• CrewChief
                TrackForum Junkie
                • Nov 2001

Originally posted by PHJIndy:
                <STRONG>If there is little for an IRL fan on RPM, why watch? I can get information too many other places. I don't need to see RM blaspheme TG every chance he gets.
                I was channel surfing last night, and came across RPM and RM was on as my wife was passing through the room, and she said "I can't stand to look at that man." She never makes judgmental statements like that, but that's how ludicrous it's become. The many should never be given legitamacy, PERIOD, in IRL matters. The little trick in from of the CART tent, and the ever present "Cart is the greatest racing on earth" statement is all that RPM should need to dismiss him from his IRL "reporting."</STRONG>
                The only reason I watch is to get some info on some of the other series they cover, but I don't watch near as much as I used to.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

• MicroRacer
                  • Jul 2000

Originally posted by hdolan:
                  <STRONG>I've ben reading about people who no longer watch RP2nite on these forums for years now...however, they're still on and the bitching continues </STRONG>
                  I have watched Rpm2Night once this year. I ***** because Rpm2Night used to be my favorite show and I would not miss it for anything. I was so religious about it that I would tape all the shows.

With the route that rpm has gone I rarely watch and I never tape.
                  I would think by now that this administration would have a clue as to what it takes to get the job done. So, Get-er-done!!!!!

Comment

• joe
                    Insider
                    • Mar 2001

I've always watched and at time enjoy RM sarcasm, but I have to admit that it is starting to wear thin.

Comment

• BigFig
                      Insider
                      • Feb 2001

Count me in that 1/3 also. Can't be wasting my time for so little "news" of any meaining to me.
                      Gary Crossno

Comment

• Truth Detector
                        Lord Farquaad rules TF
                        • Jul 2000

I'm done until Robin is gone.
                        Center Grove Trojans
                        2008 5A Football State Champs
                        2015 6A Football State Champs
                        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs