Does not look good for the "Troy"based company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does not look good for the "Troy"based company

Stocks at an all time low.Company almost bankrupt.What next?

KMart isn't doing too well either.

Center Grove Trojans
    2008 5A Football State Champs
    2015 6A Football State Champs
    2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
    2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Good times come and go.So do bad times.On any given day a company can go from the penthouse to the outhouse and back again.
      Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

TD you peaked.

Comment

What next? We have 15 ***kicking IRL races to watch this year.

heheheheheheh. there isn't going to be enough IRL equipment to go around. Kind of like 1996 when the CART teams banded together and refused to sell their year old cars or parts to IRL teams. Kind of like when CART thought they could strangle the IRL by cutting off the supply of equipment. By threatening manufacturers with boycott if they helped IRL teams.

Kind of like 1996 when IRL teams were scrounging around in CART team's dumpsters, just so they could get enough ragged out, hacked up, used up parts to glue and safety wire something together that might go four laps and get them in.

Going around and coming around is almost as sweet as the late helmet stogie said comedy is. Tooooooo sweeeeet!
          I'm dead now.

Comment

the "late" helmet stogie? Am I missing something?
            Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

according to my source,HS has evaporated!

Comment

Originally posted by cmego:
                <STRONG>Stocks at an all time low.Company almost bankrupt.What next? </STRONG>
                Where do you get this stuff? CART has a 'load' of cash in the bank, and hardly bankrupt.

BTW, the stock rose today $.10

Have you seen what everything else did? My goodness....
                Brian W Keske
                bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
                -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Who wants to 'splain this one? I'm on kind of a short leash around here because I bring out the worst in folks sometimes.

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: Defender ]

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Defender:

"Who wants to 'splain this one?"

yeah, "late" means "dead."

ding dong. no more helmet.
                    I'm dead now.

Comment

Originally posted by bkeske:
                      <STRONG>

Where do you get this stuff? CART has a 'load' of cash in the bank, and hardly bankrupt.

Have you seen what everything else did? My goodness....</STRONG>
                      could it be another company based in Troy?

Comment

Seriously, though...if I was in charge of K-Mart, here are the top 10 things I'd do, in no particular order:

1. Hire people who can speak English.

2. Hire people who don't have pieces of metal dangling from their lips, eyebrows, ears, chins, cheeks and Lord knows what else.

3. Hire people who do not act as if they are doing you a giant favor by just being there.

4. Hire people who are not easily confused into a cranial seizure when you hand them $11.13 for a $6.63 purchase, then foolishly expect them to punch the $11.13 figure into the computer so they can hand me back a 5 and two quarters.

5. There are usually about 14 registers. Hire more than 1 person to man the other 13, particularly when there are screaming children with low blood sugar begging their parents to buy the cheesy impulse items while you're waiting for the non-English speaking, metal-clad teenager to get past the blank stare when they can't get the bar code reader to read the bar code.

6. Make the employees bathe periodically.

7. There are these remarkable cleaning utensils called 'mops.' Acquire them, then use them regularly.

8. Tear down the majority of the sleaziest stores, and build Target or Wally World-like newer ones in better parts of towns.

9. Start carrying merchandise with a little higher quality. How hard can that be?

10. I'm ambivalent about that Martha Stewart [email protected] Some of it is pretty good, but it's a principle thing. But my wife likes it, and so does Mom. Hey, maybe SHE could sponsor Walker and Sarah.

Raymond's brother was right. K-mart sucks. Now is not a good time to be a company in Troy.

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: Defender ]

Comment

Originally posted by bkeske:
                          <STRONG>

Have you seen what everything else did? My goodness....</STRONG>
                          {sigh}
                          Center Grove Trojans
                          2008 5A Football State Champs
                          2015 6A Football State Champs
                          2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                          2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Or better yet, fire all the stupid metal clad teenagers. Put them on the streets and then complain that they are doing nothing and being a menace to society. Would you work at a Kmart for horrible hours, low wage, and be complained about by people on racing forums?
                            I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jason:
                              [QB]Or better yet, fire all the stupid metal clad teenagers. Put them on the streets and then complain that they are doing nothing and being a menace to society.'

well, the whole intention of the metal clad fasion is to look like a menace to society anyway, so at least they do look the part.
                              I'm dead now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X