Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Al is certain for the full season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Al is certain for the full season!

Well, someone needs to bring it back up again on a fresh thread. Robbin Miller reported on RPM 2NITE that Little Al is most likely going to the #7 Kelley car, leaving Greg Ray out. But, if that's not the case, RM also said that Al will be at the opener and every following race afterwards.
    He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Janie?
    "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
    ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Wouldn't Robin Miller love to undermine Kelly and a former IRL champion? Wouldn't robin Miller love to undermine the entire IRL? I'm starting to think he will say anything that suits cart.
      I'm dead now.

Comment

Do you think there is any connection with this "Al rumor" and what was reported on TSL that the final day of testing in Phoenix Scott Sharp was testing but Ray's shop was all closed-up and th rig gone?

Barb
        In Memory of Brian Hall (Brian's Wish) - Racing for Kids - Dreyer & Reinbold Racing

Cheever's still "My Guy"

"How's this for a political platform? Don't lie or cover-up!"

Comment

Things that make you go hmmmmm I wish someone in the know would tell us the truth
          SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
          " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Educatate me, Doc. How does Robin Miller's comments about the possibility that Al Unser, Jr. will displace Greg Ray undermine the IRL or do anything for CART?

Originally posted by Dr. Austin:
            <STRONG>Wouldn't Robin Miller love to undermine Kelly and a former IRL champion? Wouldn't robin Miller love to undermine the entire IRL? I'm starting to think he will say anything that suits cart.</STRONG>
            Peter Olivola ([email protected])
            "Too dumb for opera
            too smart for NASCAR"

Comment

RM has been pretty accurate of late...we'll see...

Comment

This is the rumour that won't die. To me, the Kelley team will look like an amatuer hour operation if they drop Ray for Unser at the last minute after all that they have said about Ray recently.

On the other hand, if I were a team owner and Unser were available, I would sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by mario:
                  <STRONG>This is the rumour that won't die. To me, the Kelley team will look like an amatuer hour operation if they drop Ray for Unser at the last minute after all that they have said about Ray recently.

On the other hand, if I were a team owner and Unser were available, I would sign him.</STRONG>
                  Not really. Kelley didn't know 2-time 500 champion Little Al was going to be available when he hired Ray.
                  "It's an honor to wear the IRL patch,'' Two-time Indy 500 champion Helio Castroneves.

Comment

As much as I would love to see Al Jr. get a quality ride, I have to admit it will look preety silly having Greg get dumped this late into the game.

IF TG is shelling out all these bucks to get AL Jr. a ride, why not put that money to Team Panther for a second car? or a third car at Kelly? Or a second car at Hemelgarn?

I love Al Jr., but this is almost getting embarrasing. With his name, talent, and two wins the last two years in not that great of equipment, why can't he get a ride on his own?

And how many years does this go on?

Comment

If Greg gets replaced, and at this point that's a big if considering all the rumors around lately,IMO the reasons will be destruction of equiptment,Unser became available,sponsor money isn't enough to run Greg this year or maybe a little of all these points put together. Should be an interesting next 18 days though.
                      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

There was no Delphi signage on the sidepods of Ray's car at Fontana!

Comment

The Penske-Kelley axis has me wondering about Lil' Al going there,

Comment

We'll know more by the 1st of March, I think?
                            Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Keep a close eye on the sponsor of the car is Unser goes to Kelly. It will be interesting to see the IMS connection to the sponsor.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X