Where Shiggy at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Shiggy at?

Anyone know where our favorite ride-buyer, Shiggy, is going to end up in 2002? Is he still bringing the Epson $ to the table?
    "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

I've still got a couple of left over autographed hero cards of his from his CART days...

The man

The myth

The legend

Shiggy
    "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

The word on the street is that when EPSON had to buy their way onto another car at Indy last year, it came out of Shiggy's money for this year. Some have said that he was carrying around 1 mil. but I think he may be short of that right now. Either way, 1 mil is far short of what it is going to take to run a team this season.
      "And I gladly stand up next to you And defend her still today, 'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood

Comment

I know is rude to answer a question with a question, but:

Who cares?

Comment

This is not necessarily a validation of Shiggy's on-track contributions, but at Atlanta last year after the race, he stood outside his hauler and signed autographs for fans into the wee hours. He was the only driver doing so. Class move on a night that the league wasn't particularly at its best. The fans sure seemed to enjoy him. I find it pretty hard to rip a guy like that. Who cares? Apparently he does.

Comment

IMO, you can't argue his on track production. 9 Top 10's in 17 races. He actually one of the most consistent drivers is 2000. And only 3 DNF's (2 of them were the last two raes of 2001). If Sarah had done this we would be going estatic...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X