Cunningham racing might be old news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cunningham racing might be old news

Just heard from one of the Cunningham racing team members and said that their drivers were George Mack and Rocky Moran Jr. Is this old news? If so, I'm sorry to bring it back up. Any word on sponsors or who is George Mack? Thanks
    I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

George Mack is a long time shifter kart champ and my sources tell me that Moran Jr.'s money might not be in place.
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

thanks dog-ring. Hey, are you going to Janie's thing at Union Jacks tongiht?
      I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Originally posted by Jason:
        <STRONG>thanks dog-ring. Hey, are you going to Janie's thing at Union Jacks tongiht?</STRONG>
        I can't go this evening as I am having the second part of my kitchen cabinet order delivered, which means my wife is hot on me keeping working on the kitchen, it looks like a disaster area right now

I will however be making an appearence at the Flag Room tomorrow night

[ January 16, 2002: Message edited by: dog-ring ]
        SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
        " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Hang on, isn't George Mack the driver at 310? (I think I'm getting two guys mixed up.)

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
          "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

Mack is the driver at 310, but he tested in a Cunningham car. This might end up being one of those Schmidt/Treadway deals with 310 and Cunningham combining.
            "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

Ahhh. Thanks.

Is anyone else seeing a pattern here? It looks like struggling IRL teams may become contractors to the healthier teams or combining. For example, Sinden may be contracted to "wrench & lift" the Panther IPS team.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
              "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I read somewhere that 310 was going to run Mack under the "Cunningham umbrella."

Comment

Originally posted by Jason:
                  <STRONG>thanks dog-ring. Hey, are you going to Janie's thing at Union Jacks tongiht?</STRONG>
                  I'll be there Jason. I'll have a brick red/maroon (whatever it is) sweatshirt on.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X