X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture of Beechlers car

From the Foyt Racing website:

Is it May yet ?

Pretty Cool Paint Job. The speeds from the testing show that both drivers would be in the top ten on speed.
    Team KELLEY ROCKS! Get well soon Jason! Three in top ten at KY. Way to go Scott, Al, and Tony!

Comment

That's a sweet looking car. There are going to be several eye catching cars in the IRL this year.

Comment

Why did it take this year for teams to realize that they need flashy cars? This years Harrah*s car is ten-folds more impressive than the last few years.
        He kani 'ano 'e loa kela. Ua 'ai nui anei 'oe ma ke kakahiaka?

Comment

Not bad, a lot better than the computer drawing from a couple days ago. But, my favorite Foyt scheme was the Rio car in 2000...
          "It was actually fun, because you're back fully driving again in these trucks. Ninety percent of the tracks we go to in the IRL, you're flat-out. I was having to lift off the corners some here." - Buddy Rice

Comment

Originally posted by Racewriter:
            <STRONG>Not bad, a lot better than the computer drawing from a couple days ago. But, my favorite Foyt scheme was the Rio car in 2000...</STRONG>
            I wouls have to vote for the Power Team car of Brack, that Pearl White and Orange was awsome. But this car is pretty nice, like you said it looks better then the concept drawing. Can't wait til Nazareth so I can see it in person.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X