Hornish not going to Penske.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornish not going to Penske.

Sam will be driving for AGR next year. He will replace Dario. You can take this to the bank.

Proud to be a complainer.

Comment

Well, I can't reveal my source, but Sam is going to drive the Pennzoil 911 GT1 in the SCGT championship. I'll try to post testing pictures soon.
      "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

I have a source that says he will compete in next years street stock division at Kil Kare speedway in Xenia Ohio.
        "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
        - Eddie Sachs."

Comment

Originally posted by ROCK
          I have a source that says he will compete in next years street stock division at Kil Kare speedway in Xenia Ohio.
          I thought it was street stocks at the Speedrome doing the 8 !
          I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Comment

My source says his soon to be wife has convinced him he is already a legend and so he is going to retire with that knowledge.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X