"Inside Racing" tonight 8/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Inside Racing" tonight 8/19

After a massive two-week road trip traveling to Nebraska (USAC Midgets), Kansas (Belleville Midget Nationals), Iowa (Front Row Challenge-All Stars, Ultimate Challenge-SCRA and the Knoxville Nationals) and Wisconsin (Corn Fest-Badger race), I am now "back home again in Cleveland" and will have an "Inside Racing" show tonight on www.SportsTalkCleveland.com. The show is from 9-10 pm (ET).

I fully intended to leave Knoxville on Friday and travel to Kentucky for the IRL show, but could not leave that event. Thenk I was going to leave Saturday after the big race, but the 12 hours or so overnight drive was not possible after nearly two weeks of no sleep. So I not only missed the KY race in person, but missed seeing my first IRL show on TV (grrrrr!) as I was trying to get to Wisconsin for the Badger midget show after a late night in Knoxville Saturday. However, I knew I could always get caught up with EVERY little detail of the race by logging onto TF when I got home (thankfully). I AM going to Nazareth this weekend, though, and should be doing regular reports for both the USAC and IRL portions of that event.

Anyway, here's the guest lineup for tonight's "Inside Racing" show:

ERIN CROCKER - First female to qualify for the "Knoxville Nationals" - locked in to "big show" early in 16th spot. Also trying her hand at pavement racing in the USAC Silver Crown series.

KASEY KAHNE - Finished second in last weekend's NASCAR Busch Grand National race in Michigan before heading back to Knoxville for a shot at the "Nationals."

JOSH WISE - West Coast hotshoe who dominated the "Belleville Midget Nationals" two weeks ago (from the pole).

BTW, my computer did not work at all on the road trip, and is barely working now (about 15 separate problems that aren't related to each other) - will be trying to get it fixed and back up and running with regular updates on ILikeRacing.com this week. Thanks for your patience.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X