• Show
Clear All

• Sam or Panther

Are you more of a Panther Racing fan or a Sam Hornish fan
    Sam Hornish
    48.48%
    Panther Racing
    51.52%
    I am blessed to have witnessed "The Greatest Spectacle In Racing" 50 times!

Sam Hornish is the one who made me a fan of Panther Racing. My vote goes to Hornish!
    If I were Ed Carpenter and you were a lady...

Comment

Without Panther, Sam would still be driving with sponsorless teams.

Panther.
      One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

I would have said Sam before today, but I am a loyalty guy - No matter what kind of offer Sam had, to walk away from the team that made him a star always sits wrong with me.

So, I would have to lean toward Panther, but that really depends on who they get as their driver/s to replace and beat Sam on whatever inferior team he goes to.

Professor Joe
        Lost in Indy

"So many of these guys know how to preserve their tires, how to handle traffic and how to win a race. They really deserve to be in Indy cars." - Bob East

Comment

I"m in total agreement with Bluestang. But I don't blame Sam, for taking an offer that may be better for his future. I'll let ya know what I think of his plan soon as he tells us. And what the heck is he waiting for?
          sa

Comment

Panther was a good team before Sam Hornish but that team became a rocketship with Sam.

My vote. Sam.

Comment

Right now it's 50/50, however, if Sam goes to NASCAR, it will be 100 % Panther. Sam Hornish as driver will be gone in my opinion, even if he is still racing in Cup. To see him in a Stock Car going 50 mph slower and playing bumper cars is not what made Sam Hornish fans on this board, I venture to say.

If Sam stays in IndyCar, I could be more of a Panther fan depending on which team gets him. Who knows, maybe Menard is opeing his wallet. But one this is for sure, If Sam goes to cup, yesterday will be the fastest race he'll ever run in his life.
              Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Both. Which is why his leaving really sucks...
                "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                --Danny Noonan

Comment

Originally posted by skypigeon
                  Both. Which is why his leaving really sucks...
                  ditto
                  "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                  “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                  "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

curious

Somewhat off topic, but I was just wondering if Jim Harbaugh, Terry Lingner and Mike Griffin are still involved with Panther on an ownership level? Is John Barnes a part owner as well? Seems like at one time or another they all were, but I've lost track. Just curious.
                    It really IS all good!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank
                      Right now it's 50/50, however, if Sam goes to NASCAR, it will be 100 % Panther. Sam Hornish as driver will be gone in my opinion, even if he is still racing in Cup. To see him in a Stock Car going 50 mph slower and playing bumper cars is not what made Sam Hornish fans on this board, I venture to say.

If Sam stays in IndyCar, I could be more of a Panther fan depending on which team gets him. Who knows, maybe Menard is opeing his wallet. But one this is for sure, If Sam goes to cup, yesterday will be the fastest race he'll ever run in his life.
                      My sentiments exactly!!!
                      The important thing in a military operation is victory, not persistence. Sun Tzu - The Art of War

Let us never forget that we were the ones attacked on 9-11 and over 3000 of our people were killed!!!

buckeyedave.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: curious

Originally posted by speedwaygirl56
                        Somewhat off topic, but I was just wondering if Jim Harbaugh, Terry Lingner and Mike Griffin are still involved with Panther on an ownership level? Is John Barnes a part owner as well? Seems like at one time or another they all were, but I've lost track. Just curious.
                        ABC interviewed Griffin as a part-owner during the Gateway broadcast. And I can guarantee you that John is still involved.
                        One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

Panther fan, but I'm biased.

Beans

Comment

Originally posted by Feed 'em Beans T
                            Panther fan, but I'm biased.
                            Me, too.

Comment

And as the song goes "Always and Forever..."

It has to be Sam.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X