Kentucky's surface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky's surface

It was preety obvious it was still bumpy. There was no comparison to last years lines. A lot more single file stuff. I still enjoyed the race but sure hope it is resurfaced before next year. I know there was only 1 yellow but it needs to be a 400 mile race. They obviously need to come to Indy to get a clue on the traffic situation. It was just terrible trying to even get in there! As far as saturday, still fun but not worth $30.00 come on.

I agree-the $30.00 for Saturday was way to steep. I watched the local news in Cincinnati and it looked like the crowd was veryy, very small.

Dave
    "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Comment

Jeez, everyone keeps beeyotching about traffic at races. Uh, there are a lot of people and they are moving at the same time.

Coming to the race, there isn't any excuse for being stuck in traffic. Leave earlier. Drive to the track. Miss the rush.

At Kentucky, you can leave the track and go either direction on Interstate 71, or you can get on the two lane highway running past the track and try your luck there. That's it. I don't care if you get every Trooper in the state to direct traffic it's still gonna suck.

If a race track was at the intersection of two major freeways like baseball fields in Anaheim, Arlington, Houston, and Phoenix to name a few, then it would work better. But they aren't, are they? You can't pay much for land that is occupied by a facility used three times a year.

The crowd was OK, not great but as good or better than previous years.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X