Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sam Hornish Indy Racing's Jeff Gordon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sam Hornish Indy Racing's Jeff Gordon?

I found this poll just now asking this very question. It needs no help though as almost 2/3s so far say Yes.

Link to Poll

The better question is, is Jeff Gordon NASCAR's Sam Hornish?
    "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
    --Danny Noonan

Comment

Originally posted by skypigeon
      The better question is, is Jeff Gordon NASCAR's Sam Hornish?
      Oh, I LIKE the way you think

Personally, I don't think he can really be compared to anyone else. In all the years I've been around racing, he's one-of-a-kind, as far as I can see. We love to watch him!

GO SAM!

Comment

No, Sam's not a big cry baby! How dare you even make that suggestion.

Comment

Note to Sam: Don't talk to Brooke.
          "I would really like to go to NASCAR. I really enjoy NASCAR and if I could be there in a couple of years that's where I'd want to be." - Jeff Gordon (after testing a Formula Super Vee)

Comment

Sam's starting to get some well deserved ink and face time on TV...and not just "RPM2Day" & speedtv. We need to create our OWN stars and not have to get them from elsewhere....
            the man in expensive shoes

Comment

I wouldn't compare him to Jeff Gordon but maybe more like Bill Elliott, without the most popular driver awards with Sarah around. Elliott came from the short track racing, ran part time with the family team showing talent which attracted a big sponsor and he took off. Sam came from go carts and ran for PDM, showed talent, a big team and sponsor put him in good equipment and he took off. Both do the interviews and such but are more concerned with the racing than being hyped as a star. The fame hasn't gone to either guy's head.
              "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
              "They're criminals"
              "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Not a chance in ****. He won't be until I can go to the grocery store and buy little packets of Kleenex with his face and car all over the wrapper.
                Nolan Ryan was once bitten by a coyote

Comment

Sammy,,,,

Sammy is just great,,,, but not even in the same Zip Code,,, when compared to Gordon....

But neither was Dale, nor is Schumy....

Gordon,,, is in the AJ Foyt Talent Category.... Best of the Best....
                  Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

"Personally, I don't think he can really be compared to anyone else. In all the years I've been around racing, he's one-of-a-kind, as far as I can see. We love to watch him!

GO SAM!"

We'll find out if he's one of a kind if he goes to WC...lot's of good ones over there...

Comment

Originally posted by Spike
                      Note to Sam: Don't talk to Brooke.
                      Good one Spike. She hasn't spent Gordo's money yet. Sam doesn't have that much yet, but she might take him for his potential.
                      "The older I get, the faster I used to be!"

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X