Nice run for Buhl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice run for Buhl

He looked good yesterday. Nice to see him in a competitive car.

Dave
    "I doubt NASCAR really cares one way or the other what Richard Petty does at this point in his life..." -hdolan. Very sad but very true.

Agreed. It was very nice to see Buhl racing with the likes of Kanaan and Unser.

Comment

First good run in nearly 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mackie
        First good run in nearly 2 years.
        Those that clammored for his retirement probably didn't really know how down on horsepower they really were. To keep your head up under that level of adversity is the mark of a winner!

Comment

I could ask how you can explain the Infiniti last year then?

Comment

Mackie, as an "insider/journalist", I could ask you then how do you explain those engine failures last year. As I am sure someone like you that is on the inside already knows the only races Buhl finished the second half of the year Gateway (6th), Kentucky (10th) were with the "D"spec Infiniti engine, the "E" spec Infiniti Engine repeatedly blew up for those guys.

I am sure you already knew that. Go **** on someone else's parade. Did you really think while watching the race yesterday that Buhl is over the hill? Maybe you need to get out of Nevada, and get to Indy.

Comment

Buhl still has it. What he hasn't had, is a car. Between Infiniti and crew problems he never had a chance. He has to be the leader in DNF's over the past two years. This year he's just been trying to keep it off the wall: he knew the only way to score a top ten was by attrition.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X