No Small Feat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Small Feat

With a team with a 1 car budget, you have to feel pretty good about D&R. Robbie hung with the leaders all race, Sarah had the fastest lap with very little time with the Gen IV.... I would say they did pretty darn well all things considered. You have to remimber that of all the Chevy teams, Panther has the most time and experience with the new engine and the appropriate set up for it. Not to degrade Sam's performance, he was most certainly at the top of the class today.

I thought this was going to be about Jimmy Kite.

Seriously though, Kentucky has shown itself to be a good track for D&R. They did well, Sarah gave up too much ground at the beginning. Good luck for the remainder of the season would be nice for this team that's spent all of the beginning strapped with a Gen III.
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
    -John Morley

Comment

Jimmy Kite has big feet!

Comment

I thought that they both drove well. I'm happy w/ Robbie's finish but Sarah needs to find the set up touch... and what happens to her on starts???? She started 9th and DROPPED BACK to 13or14th INSTANTLY! I'm still cheering for her to get back on that darn podium!!! Maybe at Naz?? How does she feel about Chicago's track??

You GO ... just another driver !!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X