The Official, Merged, Who's Going to Nazareth / TFer's at Nazareth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official, Merged, Who's Going to Nazareth / TFer's at Nazareth

Might as well get the weekly who is going to be there thread started. I'll be there all 3 days, who else is coming ?
    Last edited by CrewChief; 08-18-2003, 12:04 PM.

Is it May yet ?

I'll be there all three days, too. I will be in the pit area and in the Media Center. Best I know, I will be wearing a red cap.

Comment

Check yer email CrewChief.

Really wanna go, but also been wanting to see the Oswego Classic for 20+ years which is in 2 weeks.

Cannot go to both

#$%ing reality
      Live like Dave

Comment

I'll be there Sat and Sun, even with the **** poor weather last year I enjoyed the area and the race.

Comment

I will be there.. Last year was cold as ****.. I never thought indycar could run with it sleeting but they did that day.. I will be sitting two rows from the top right past the start finish line..
          "Paff has been closer to the mark than anyone will give him credit for."

Richard Kimble 11/18/2010

"Paff is far more right than any of you will EVER give him credit for.

As non politically correct and un IndyCar friendly as it is, it's the truth. "

SeeuInMay 12/29/2010

Comment

Will be there all weekend. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Hello everyone. This is my very first post. I want to attend the Nazareth race on Sunday. Would I be able to buy tickets the morning of the race? This would be the very first OW race.
              Thanks.
              IFL

Comment

BRF, usually no problem getting tickets on race day. The main ticket office is behind the grandstands by section 19 and there is another ticket office open on Sunday only by the tunnel entrance.

Comment

The OFFICIAL who's going to Naz thread

Don't be confused by immitations. Who's going? Where ya staying/camping? When shall we have our official trackforum meet and greet?

We will be arriving LATE on Friday night from Mass. Probably camping in the track camping area. And I think I'm gonna spring for garage passes. Been a long time since Indy, can't wait to see and hear some fast cars live again.

Comment

Ok,

I'll go to Naz!
                    We flipped our finger to the King of England
                    Stole our country from the Indians
                    With god on our side and guns in our hands
                    We took it for our own!

Comment

Wow nelly....so my thread wasn't official enough ?

For the record, will be there Fri, Sat, and Sun all day. Sleeping in my own bed each night except for maybe Sunday when I might stay at my Mom & Dad's since I have a golf tournement Monday morning and it will be easier to leave from there.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

Bumping The Original Nazareth Attendance Thread to the top.

Is it May yet ?

Comment

CrewChieft already knew this but I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Littleman
                            I'll be there all three days, too. I will be in the pit area and in the Media Center. Best I know, I will be wearing a red cap.
                            You and thousands of others.... Mebbe you should put an ostrich feather on the back so we'll know it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
                              Wow nelly....so my thread wasn't official enough ?
                              Whoops, I swear I looked for one before I posted that, not sure how I missed it.

Anyhoo, we got the garage passes and we are definately camping at the track, and we bought general admission seating, but knowing Iggy, I can safely say that we will be seated as high as we can possibly get in turn one.

See ya there Step33.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X