Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

Can anything definitive be determined by watching that?

Re: What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

...that I don't belong in an IndyCar
    "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Re: Re: What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan

surely you know more than that..........
      SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
      " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

I agree. Buddy looked far more skilled than I would ever be. Or maybe it's more patient. . .
        "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Buddy had his hands full with that car. Pretty impressive run if you ask me!

It's a shame the team can't hit the setup closer than that.
          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

Originally posted by dog-ring

surely you know more than that..........
            OK, I have to confess I dunno know what you're referring to here? If I've some where/some how come off as a know-it-all, I apologize.
            "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

OK So Dak I misunderstood what you were saying I apoligize
              SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
              " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Actually, I have always been under the impression that Buddy liked a car that he seemed to be "fighting" when shown on the onboard. They used to show comparisons of Buddy with other drivers on good days (for Buddy), and he'd be doing more with the wheel than the other driver(s).

That being said, I don't think he likes to be fighting them that much. He did a good job of keeping that one in one piece today.
                One driver's "fuel strategy" is another driver's "speed up or we will park you!"

Comment

It helps if you are gonna make a "smart" comment or be "cute" if you understand what you're talking about first.

Buddy's in-car showed that the car was a huge handfull, that the setup was terrible. The car had a huge push AND it was horribly stiff. That he did not wreck is truly amazing.

Some of that may come from Buddy's preference for stiff setups, which can be fast, but the only work - especially on a bumpy track - if you have a very good shock package, which Buddy did not have.

Comment

"it shows that they better not put me in an Indy car"

hmmmm . . . that makes more sense

Comment

Re: Re: What did Buddy Lazier's in car say to you?

Originally posted by SoDak_IndyFan
                      OK folks...just to be clear, since I just figured out why some people are having a problem with my post (I'm kinda sloooow like that some times)....

The "I" is "ME...me...me..." Fat SoDak, sitting on his you-know-what, in SoDak...I don't belong in an IndyCar...even if I could fit...LOL

Comment

I'm glad you explained that, SoDak.

I knew what you meant but didn't understand what set dog & 220 off. Now I understand.

SoDak is one of the good guys. He's not a smart-*** like me.
                        Center Grove Trojans
                        2008 5A Football State Champs
                        2015 6A Football State Champs
                        2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                        2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Everybody! On your feet and to sensitivity training NOW!!!
                          "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                          --Danny Noonan

Comment

You know guys, somewhat after the fact I'm sitting here LMAO at this whole situation...

ME??!! Who, me?? A guy who only even came close to "calling out" a driver twice:

1. Michael Schumachers ill-advised comments on the 500 and oval racing in general (May '02)

2. Scheckter...when he "no-showed" at Gateway last year.

Just goes to show, think about what you're saying and how you're saying it. Advice my wife has given me more than once over the years

Comment

I'd be more impressed if he had very little hand movement and he was running at the front, but if want to praise a driver for handeling a bad car that he helps set up, that's your choice.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X