No announcement yet.

Tony Kanaan calls out Brian P. Sweeney.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Kanaan calls out Brian P. Sweeney.

A few of you will know what I am talking about.
    "I kill for the code to disarm this mess..."

Re: Tony Kanaan calls out Brian P. Sweeney.

Originally posted by Marc P. Gregoire
    A few of you will know what I am talking about.
    Have a very blessed day!

Comment

There's a name I haven't heard in awhile. Is he still haunting RASI? And what did Tony say, I missed it?
      I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

Originally posted by debdrake
        There's a name I haven't heard in awhile. Is he still haunting RASI? And what did Tony say, I missed it?
        Yes, Mr. Smoking 357 is posting under various pseudonyms (eg The Truth).

Tony said if you think an IRL car is easy to drive, come visit him and he'll let you run some laps and show you how easy it is.

Comment

I like Tony more and more everyday. Been around racing forums for awhile but I don't know RASI. Are you saying Kanaan reads these forums? Where can I find the comments by this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by dvs
            I like Tony more and more everyday. Been around racing forums for awhile but I don't know RASI. Are you saying Kanaan reads these forums? Where can I find the comments by this guy?
            Kanaan's comments were on ABC. I don't know if Kanaan reads or posts on any forums, but his comments aren't online. Sweeney is an injoke you wouldn't get, you have to know him and his hsitory to really see the humor in that.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X