Sam Is The Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Is The Man!

We need to keep this guy. He's a star. THAT was one h311uva performance.

What a solid effort. Just great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The transformation is complete. The Indy 500 is the only IndyCar race that matters.

Comment

The best their is in todays IRL.

Comment

Good race, only 10 laps of caution. These races are not long enough. This one was over in an hour and a half. The NASCAR race and ALMS race are still on.

Comment

Wow! Sam is awesome!
          http://www.tmsfan.com

Comment

Yeah, but did you see those Panther guys high fiving? Man, this series is just corrupt!
            "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Amen! Sam is the best there is today at setting up a car. For all those that will complain about the new Chevy, if Sam were in a Toyota all year, the season points battle would already be over!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
                Good race, only 10 laps of caution. These races are not long enough. This one was over in an hour and a half. The NASCAR race and ALMS race are still on.

...only 1 caution the entire race has alot to do with the early finish.

Was nice to get some after-race driver interviews...again!!

Getting spoiled on this, glad to know that this will become the norm in 2004 for all the ABC Indycar races.
                ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
                  Yeah, but did you see those Panther guys high fiving? Man, this series is just corrupt!

Aloha Doc,,,,

You Just Keep Racking Them Up,,,, Good Boy,,,

Now to clean the Kona Java,,, off the screen...

Bingo Buddie,,,, that was good....

Boy the Sammy is a trip,,,, I wonder where he is going ???? or will he stay,,,, in the yellow car,,,, or,,,,,

Sounded,,,,, Like what ever the answer is,,, it is on this mind,,, even if he says it an't... ????

Aloha Doc,,, from the Rock,,,,,

You got to be the all time Bingo Leader,,,, I am sure that will mean an Honorary Grand Poo Bah,,,, for you buddie,,,, the count is over 16,,,, wow...

Keep up the Good Work,,, send Windex,,,, funny
                  Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

And the Automatic Booing Chorus did NOT cut away to cover something else that "HAD" to be more pressing - Surprised me -
                    Witnessed Mario's "Miracle at Indy"...Watched 3 win their 4th Indy 500...Was there for Petty's 200th win...Saw the last Novi qualify

Comment

Awesome performance by an awesome team, definitely one of the best teams in all of racing!
                      Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric

Aloha Buddie,,,,

Not for me,,,, just right.....

The Last Thing I Want to See,,,, is a NASCAR Dronathon...

ALMS,,, I watched one commerical worth,,, that was enough for me, Great Car's though....
                        Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

WOW!!!!!
                          Is it May yet?
                          Take me back to a world gone away-James Pankow

Comment

Sam Hornish is the IRLs Dale Earnhardt. They must keep him at any cost.

There is nobody that can work traffic as good as this guy.

Comment

Great show at KY. This track has not made money, can not get a Cup race, and deserves two Indy car races each year. Attendance is higher than most races, and I believe that a second race would pull in an equal number of fans.
                              quote:
                              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X