Greg Ray, TrimSpa - Git er done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Ray, TrimSpa - Git er done!

In a thread below, the slaps on the back were a plenty for GR's (man that's weird to print for me - it's like I have dyslexia) qualifying today. Interesting approach to the season - kinda like when I had to start paying my own way to college; finishing the semester became a bit more important, than get 'wrecked' for the last part of the semester.

Greg has run smart races, finishing them and keeping his cost to a minimum.

At the same time, he brought a seemingly spec sponsor on board for a race, that has since become a primary team sponsor (with plenty of appeal), a paying tv sponsor (commercials and graphic sponsor) and has tied in the team and league as part of its ad campaign. The touch of "for the fastest diet pill...call 800 GO GREG RAY" on the car is absolutely fantastic. Heck, maybe it even made the MetaboLife people take another look.

These are the stories that can be sold and that are going to continue to prove out to the TV side that the "if you build it, they will come" premise is worth 'partnering up' for.

So nice job all around Team TrimSpa/Ray! I hope we find another dozen of you in the next 6 months! The league and TV packages still have to be a pretty darn good value in sports sponsorships. At least that would be my line...or was it?

Agreed.

Even if the amount of sponsordhip is tied to the profit, it looks like he's Git'n er done.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I thought maybe "Larry The Cable Guy" had become involved.

Hats off to Grag Ray and Access motorsports. They have put forth a fine, solid effort this season.

TrimSpa girls are a huge (formerly huge ) promotional asset to the series. I sincerely hope that TrimSpa is happy with the results from their IRL participation and will sign up an extended agreement.
      Jim Naden Atlanta, Indiana

Growing Old Is No Excuse For Growing Up.

"When people get used to preferential treatment, equal treatment seems like discrimination"
      Thomas Sowell

Comment

Great job by Ray this year. Hope tv gives him some time today.

Comment

I don't know if this forum could survive CabbieNYC's response if Access won a race
          "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
          ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Originally posted by Turn13
            I don't know if this forum could survive CabbieNYC's response if Access won a race

​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X