• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schhhhuushh!

If you're very still
    you can hear echos
    of the old IRL today!
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Twenty cars starting tomorrow's race. Where is the first alternate when you need one?
    Some people will do nearly anything in order to be able to not do anything.

Comment

Carl is right... I can hear Tyce Carlson laughing!
      Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manson
        Carl is right... I can hear Tyce Carlson laughing!
        And Davey Hamilton smilin

Comment

Re: Schhhhuushh!

Originally posted by carl s
          If you're very still
          you can hear echos
          of the old IRL today!

BINGO,,,, Starr Man,,,, You better than most,,, know I am not a Bed Rock of Mental Health,,,, or too "Tightly Wrapped".... I just go utterly nuts,,,,

One year at Knoxville,,,, I just lost it big time,,,, a few,,, like 40,000 fans sitting around me,,,, just knew "Charlie Manson" had escaped, and the "Bug Squad" should haul me off....

Today,,, my poor pet parrot, and dog,,,,

The dog just ran away,,, went to the neighbors house,,, still there, she will show back up about Wed...... She will stand at the bottom of the stairs,,,barke a little,,, and when I open the door,,, if there is a race on the TV,,,, she will just turn around, trot off, and goes back to the neighbors house.... At least the Parrot, is locked in a cage.... I should be in the cage, and she, should be on the outside, looking in at me.....

Funny for a few years,,, only Midgets, a few Sprint shows,,, and the Double AA Fuel Coupe's and Diggers,,, had my interest... Then I added NASCAR to that list,,, but not Indy... It got so I only tuned in Indy, just to stay up to speed, or watch what AJ was doing....

Now all except Indy, Knoxville, and Bellville, the rest are just sucking hind tit.... I just can't wait to see the IRL run,,, each week.... It's a trip.... Poor NASCAR,,,,, I still just love it,,,, but I just don't go crazy,,, like I use to, or like I do for the IRL now... funny deal,,,

Some of them,,,, Pull on to 16th Street Tears,,, today.... It's just a great show,,,, You can call it anything you want,,,, you just CAN'T call it boring....
          Last edited by BigWheelHawaii; 08-16-2003, 11:42 PM.
          Yes,,, Yes,,, Tony,,,

Your Grandfather was a friend of Roger Penske,,,

Your Grandfather did business with Roger Penske,,, but

Your Grandfather never trusted Roger Penske,,,

Comment

Re: Re: Schhhhuushh!

Originally posted by BigWheelHawaii
            BINGO,,,, Starr Man,,,, You better than most,,, know I am not a Bed Rock of Mental Health,,,, or too "Tightly Wrapped".... I just go utterly nuts,,,,

One year at Knoxville,,,, I just lost it big time,,,, a few,,, like 40,000 fans sitting around me,,,, just knew "Charlie Manson" had escaped, and the "Bug Squad" should haul me off....

Today,,, my poor pet parrot, and dog,,,,

The dog just ran away,,, went to the neighbors house,,, still there, she will show back up about Wed...... She will stand at the bottom of the stairs,,, and when I open the door,,, if there is a race on the TV,,,, she just turns around, trots off, and goes back to the neighbors house.... At least the Parrot, is locked in a cage.... I should be in the cage, and she, should be on the outside, looking in at me.....

Funny for a few years,,, only Midgets, a few Sprint shows,,, and the Double AA Fuel Coupe's and Diggers,,, had my interest... Then I added NASCAR to that list,,, but not Indy... It got so I only tuned in Indy, just to stay up to speed, or watch what AJ was doing....

Now all except Indy, Knoxville, and Bellville, the rest are just sucking hind tit.... I just can't wait to see the IRL run,,, each week.... It's a trip.... Poor NASCAR,,,,, I still just love it,,,, but I just don't go crazy,,, like I use to, or like I do for the IRL now... funny deal,,,

Some of them,,,, Pull on to 16th Street Tears,,, today.... It's just a great show,,,, You can call it anything you want,,,, you just CAN'T call it boring....
            BWH
            You legend of the islnds
            whether you fly "united" or alone
            I understand you pain and glory
            and the flashes of a full life shared
            by you on these forums.

carl s
            Indio, CA
            Where the air is so thin
            and the runways so long
            Sky High Airlines is flown
            by a man in a thong

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky161
              Twenty cars starting tomorrow's race. Where is the first alternate when you need one?
              As Donald would say, "The first al TER nate starter..."

Comment

"Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Re: Schhhhuushh!

Originally posted by carl s
                  If you're very still
                  you can hear echos
                  of the old IRL today!
                  http://brianswish.trackforum.com/brianswish_main.htm/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...