Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda, Get Greg some more...

YEN!

Your fastest guy on a shoestring budget.
    "The problem with internet quotes and statistics is that often times, they're wrongfully believed to be real." - Abraham Lincoln

And he doesn't have all the "magic" parts, if you believe everything that you read around here.

Go Greg!
    Chicago Blackhawks done didn't do it again!

Comment

What a great call by GR to call off his earlier qual. run. He really smoked that final lap. Fastest Honda by a ton.

Comment

You just know the Honda engineers are scratching their heads right now. I don't think this was part of their plan!
        "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

I have become a fan of Greg Ray's this season.

What that team has accomplished is amazing.

Comment

Trust me when I say he hasn't gotten the best Honda has had in the past, I can't say that with all certainty about today.

Comment

I've never been Greg Ray's greatest fan but I have to give it to him on this one! What a great job he and the Trim Spa boys have done! Way to make the factory Honda... er... I mean the AGR boys look like they are the ones underfunded.
              Dave Steele Rocks!!!

Comment

Great job Greg and Team!
                Getting "the most" out of an engine that didn't have "the most"
                Isn't that an IRL trademark?
                They should get a "bingo"
                and the "arrogant squads" are welcome to developing boils on the back of the neck.

carl s
                Indio, CA
                Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

But...but...but I thought Greg wasn't getting the same Honda as AGR? At least thats what Racewriter et al have been saying and saying and saying. Where are they now?

Comment

Why the heck would honda be mad if greg ray is quick! i really hope that was a joke.

Comment

He's not their 'marquee' team so anything is possible.

I would really like to see him win one before long.

Comment

Greg has been very steady this year. It seems like every race he's in the top ten. Gone are the wrecks that started becomming common place.

With all of those additional cars in the hunt tomorrow, it will be a **** of a race. With Greg in a fast car, it could he his victory.
                        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

...I'll also admit to not being much of a Greg Ray fan in the past.

Greg has made me a fan of his this year, him and his team have done a tremendous job this whole season (well since Japan anyway).....doing alot with very little.

I'm sure Honda is taking note....and though this is probably unexpected by them, they're liking it all the same.
                          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by AlJRFAN
                            Why the heck would honda be mad if greg ray is quick! i really hope that was a joke.
                            Don't know if you're referring my post AUJ fan, but what I said was they were scratching their heads. Didn't say they were mad.
                            "IRL is better at everything except selling themselves." -- Jennifer Floyd Engel, ESPN/103.3 FM

Comment

Originally posted by vegasduo
                              But...but...but I thought Greg wasn't getting the same Honda as AGR? At least thats what Racewriter et al have been saying and saying and saying. Where are they now?
                              Racewriter and others were speaking the truth, you are wrong on this one, I know the real story. But remember one thing, AGR is the designated R&D team, Toyota has them too, we know who Chevy has.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X