Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are back to IndyCar racing as we know it, a 4 mph field...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are back to IndyCar racing as we know it, a 4 mph field...

...in practice, thanks to the great Cosworth engine. Still, the more things change, the more they stay the same, Sarah still near the bottom of the field, but now, Little Foyt isn't the slowest non Chevy, he is the slowest of all. Brack mystifies me... Look at Greg Ray, I heard that as the season drew to a close he would become less protective of his only car and show what the team is capable of... Tony Kanaan near the top, in spite of the Honda thread here... Team Cheever and Rice, not having to cope with a hard to handle track they were not capable of dealing with, can run fast... Them menard showing they can get to the front, until the crash...

They were at the front even without the Menard Hp advantage some claim was the key to all their victories. Too bad Vitor won't get a shot at the pole. :mad:
    The transformation is complete. The Indy 500 is the only IndyCar race that matters.

Comment

It's too bad Menard couldn't put someone else in the car. I would have done it. It's the least he could do after I bought my house at his store. Besides that, my favorite driver could have started next to last instead of last. Go chevy!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X