Ya gotta love those chORDS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya gotta love those chORDS!

Ford never had the problem of being embarrassed by T&H, or running/winning against them, for the Cosworth to run as well as it is, right out of the box, after spotting Toyota almost two years and Honda one year, is simply amazing. Dan Davis, you dummy, that could have been a Ford badge and Ford accolades, not a masked reference from something with Chevy on it. Davis needs to lose his job as much as Negri needs to, IMO.

Makes me think that D and R was getting crappy crappy engines from chevy, but now they are all getting pretty much the same cosworth.

Comment

Not after "Q" results, if I have to eat some words I'll smile while I am at it, I'll take mine with katchup!OBTW, not a bad restlt from Al, told ya so!

Comment

Re: Ya gotta love those chORDS!

Originally posted by Mackie
        Ford never had the problem of being embarrassed by T&H, or running/winning against them, for the Cosworth to run as well as it is, right out of the box, after spotting Toyota almost two years and Honda one year, is simply amazing. Dan Davis, you dummy, that could have been a Ford badge and Ford accolades, not a masked reference from something with Chevy on it. Davis needs to lose his job as much as Negri needs to, IMO.
        Its call business...strange bedfellows do business partners make!

Comment

Where were all the experts on this board who said Cos was at least a year behind already and would never catch up ?

America's last 2 car companies team up to take on the Japanese with British engineering. I LOVE IT!
          Last edited by dog-ring; 08-16-2003, 07:26 PM.
          Road racing is doomed...what this country needs is a big new racetrack designed for automobiles instead of horses. C.G. Fisher

Comment

Re: Ya gotta love those chORDS!

Originally posted by Mackie
            Dan Davis has always been a bozo...To this day I don't know how he's kept his job.
            Zoooooooooooom!

Comment

I was one of the ones who said there was no way Cosworth had something on the shelf that would run with Ilmor and TRD right off the bat.

The Fomoco boys fooled me.

Let's see how the next generation T&H do.

and let's see where the Cosworth fuel mileage is.
              "Living well is the best revenge"

George Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by Railbird
                I was one of the ones who said there was no way Cosworth had something on the shelf that would run with Ilmor and TRD right off the bat.

The Fomoco boys fooled me.

Let's see how the next generation T&H do.

and let's see where the Cosworth fuel mileage is.
                John, at Michigan they were careful with the fuel mileage until after the first pit stop, both T&H are getting mileage never seen in IndyCar and I think you will find the Chord to be the same. These engines have maximized power by being very efficient, a lean engine makes the most power, the real Chevy was such junk they had to jam the fuel in to keep it cool. I don't think the Chord has a mileage problem and I dispute that there was ever a real reliability problem.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X