This is ridiculous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ridiculous

Kelley Racing please get with the program! 13th and 19th after practice number one?!?!?! Did someone slip them a Gen III or what? This is just so hard to see happen as at one point this season (after Texas) Al was second in points!! Now the whole team seems completely lost! :mad:

My comments from the Honda thread,

"Every race, same premature carping, different teams use different practice sessions to either work on race setups or all out speed, some never do simulated "Q" runs."

Be patient, this is one place where both Kelley teams will be at or near the front when the race ends. Team Kelley has won twice this year, some have won once, some not at all. You are too Kelleycentric, if you can only support two cars you set yourself up for disappointment and unhappiness far too often, enjoy the racing for what it is. Would it help you to understand what I am trying to help you with if I were to compare you with Crystal Fan.

Comment

I don't care who wins as long as the race is good. I hated to see Sam lose Michigan, but who could feel bad about Baron winning? It was sad that Dixon got robbed last week, but who can feel bad about Helio breaking the 20 race duck?

As long as it's a good race, I don't really have a reason to care who wins. Almost anyone in the field winning gives me something to feel good about.
      "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
        As long as it's a good race, I don't really have a reason to care who wins. Almost anyone in the field winning gives me something to feel good about.
        I agree!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X